LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a car show going on in Tyrone This weekend. I believe its for Friday and Saturday 9/13-14 , but I will only be able to go and display on Saturday as I'll still be at work for the next 2 days.

Anyway I know its last minute but It would be great if some local GTOs or anyone else would like to come, they will be giving Dyno Discount coupons along with oil change and emissions.

My car will be displayed along with Robert's wife's Dragster and Mark's Cobra. This is not the Tri Star's opening celibration yet btw, I'll update on a date for that.

Thanks Guys,

Rob

(coming from ATL)
Tyrone is off of I85 exit 61 (Peachtree City, Fairburn) Make a left from the Exit and its a good 10-15min from the highway. I'll give specific detailed directions ASAP if anyone is interested.

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
post up more directions and times.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Directions from Atlanta area:

I85 south to exit 61 (Peachtree City, Fairburn) this is Hwy 74 Make a LEFT

continue down 74 for about 10min you pass over a railroad track at the top of a little hill and then come to a intersection with a Sonic on your left among various shops, a Publix and Advance auto and various shops on your right.

Make a LEFT at this light, it will quickly Dead end make a RIGHT.

Follow this Road till you see a railroad track and make a LEFT at Hanley road, a short ways on the left you will see Hanley Park.

I know I will be there early (7ish) I will post times as soon as I get in touch with Robert.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad info. Really sorry. The car show is a near by park if anyone actually needs directions call me. 770 833 8811

1 - 4 of 4 Posts