LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I'm new too N20. I'm looking for a 75-100 shot boost that's it!! I've been looking at dave's site and just can't figure out what will B best!!! I want the Highest Quality N20 parts available!!!I am willing too spend $2500.00 MAX
So far I know for sure that I want Progrssive Control,Giant purge kit,maybe a 12lb bottle or maybe two 10lb, Lightning Solonoids(are they more reliable????)
What gauges???? Press,temp,a/f?????? Please Help me spend My Money!!!

:drink: I NEED THE DRINK BADLY:drink: SO i CAN :gears: :driving:

·
mid-11 second club
1,151 Posts
a/f guage, fuel pressure maybe.....

lightening solenoids are very good, and with 2 10lb bottles you will always be able to have a full spare...

give him a call....should be able to get it all worked out

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Hell if you want it noticed yeah go with the halo system, NX Big show Purge kit, 1 15 lbs bottle, Nitrous Outlet window switch, switch panel, A/F gauge, Fuel pressure gauge.....I thinkk thats a good start.

·
And your point is.......
1,065 Posts
If you just want to spend money, go for it. The lightnings are not neccasary. What's with the big purge? Progressive control is nice, but should not be too big of a budget item. One mounted bottle and a spare should do.

A dry kit with all the safety, self installed should be around a grand. maybe another 3 for the wide band. Save the rest for the new clutch or down on that forged block when you wear out this one.

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
Put your trust in Chris or Dave @ nitrous outlet They are so helpful in many ways and there customer service and support is the best..
I would suggest the FJO mini contoller, once you get it all figured out its awesome

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
Applied Nitrous Technology. http://www.appliednitroustechnology.com/index2.html
They did BMR's car. They were a mile from my house in Tampa, but bailed to Tn, like so many Floridians are doing these days!!

2500bucks is enough to play with these guys stuff. Artwork quality lines and wiring. Firm boobies and cold beer!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats a halo kit??? Is it were the nozzel sit's in the air box. I have a Volant CAI.. What about that ZEX air filter with a built in nozzel??? Yea so far I'm going with the lightning solo, 2 10lb'rs, and the big show purge, (have any of you ever used the Zex Rapid Fire purge Kit?)where would the best place B to put the nozzel?Schould it B mounted B 4 the MAF????Can you use a plate system but dry only???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice set-up swampgoet but it might B a BIT overkill for me!!!! maybe if I had a fully forged short block..What's that pump out 300 shot or soo??LOL:gears:

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
MSTNGKILLA said:
Nice set-up swampgoet but it might B a BIT overkill for me!!!! maybe if I had a fully forged short block..What's that pump out 300 shot or soo??LOL:gears:
It can do more than that if ya want. BMR setup a small fuel tank where the battery lives to hold 117 racing fuel to feed the fuel solonoid and it worked very well. I thinkl they melted a piston around 650 hp or so, then went to a forged setup.
I have seen the car run at our track and it is evil gas powered monster.
The guy who built that system can do whatever you want, very good, but not cheap. Direct port has higest reliability too. If I was spraying wetshot, direct port would be the only way in my book unless going to a metal manifold.
I personally like the halo style dry shot across the MAF, as long as you don't get too silly with the amount of spray. I am hitting mine with a 50-100 shot real soon, but will be installing some 42# injectors to feed it, as my cam likes fuel now, and a dry would be pushing without some extra fuel.

·
Registered
385 Posts
for 2500 i would get a TNT wet kit, msd digital window, purge, and a custom ground nitrous cam!

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
ss496 said:
for 2500 i would get a TNT wet kit, msd digital window, purge, and a custom ground nitrous cam!
Throw the TNT kit in the trash and go NX If nothing else
the tech support and friendly people are worth it

·
Registered
385 Posts
slowgoat said:
Throw the TNT kit in the trash and go NX If nothing else
the tech support and friendly people are worth it

are you speaking from experience that tnt has bad customer service, or are you just gay

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
ss496 said:
are you speaking from experience that tnt has bad customer service, or are you just gay

LOL, John you always have a way of words on the boards. Hey you going to Fontana on the 23rd?

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
ss496 said:
Maybe I am gay LOL and my post didn't say that TNT had bad customer
service, yet I do read this board ALOT and am going by experiences of others
thank you have a nice day,

·
Registered
385 Posts
Flash99 said:
LOL, John you always have a way of words on the boards. Hey you going to Fontana on the 23rd?

haha yeah il probly be there

·
Registered
385 Posts
slowgoat said:
Maybe I am gay LOL and my post didn't say that TNT had bad customer
service, yet I do read this board ALOT and am going by experiences of others
thank you have a nice day,

ok...same to you

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MSTNGKILLA said:
Whats a halo kit??? Is it were the nozzel sit's in the air box. I have a Volant CAI.. What about that ZEX air filter with a built in nozzel??? Yea so far I'm going with the lightning solo, 2 10lb'rs, and the big show purge, (have any of you ever used the Zex Rapid Fire purge Kit?)where would the best place B to put the nozzel?Schould it B mounted B 4 the MAF????Can you use a plate system but dry only???
:madsign3: STILL wondering about the HALO??? Anybody have one???:soapbox:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts