LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
This Goat Eats Everything!
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread is pretty much a continued piece to the seller umnitza-east. The following is an email I received from umnitza-east after he received an email from PayPal in regards to my complaint of unsatisfaction with him. Ouri (umnitza-east) provided me with the Angel Eyes and directions on how to install the halos. Durring the installation two of the halos broke because the halos were too small. I decided to abort the installation and call Ouri. He made a quick phone call and found out that he provided me with the wrong set of halos. He also stated that even though the two halos were broken, he would replace the set at no extra cost.
I waited for his phone call [for about a week] because he needed to wait for the correct set. I tried calling him several times after a week… no answer. So a little more than a month later I decide to try and get my money back from PayPal. I receive a nasty email from Ouri after he receives the email from PayPal in regards to the money I want back. Here is the email he sent me… HE IS SUCH A NICE GUY!!!

--------------------

hello justin,
i see you are as dumb as you look so i will forward your emails
acknowledging receipt of the merchandise to paypal for a fraud
investigation, then for good measure i will file a criminal complaint with
Daytona beach pd for the merchandise you stole from me, you are about to
find out just how dumb you really are, stupidity is very expensive
disease, get a good lawyer ASAP you will need one when i am through with
you, this is going to be fun, we will copy mom and dad to show them what
you are up to and see how fast they will pay for your sins.
you have 24 hrs from now to settle your bill, $289 for the kit you stole
plus $25 you still owe otherwise a grand theft ($300+) will be filed by our
attorney.
have a lovely day.
stay tuned lots more to come shortly.
---------------------

The following is my return email:

First, I don’t take kindly to your threats.

Second, you are accusing the wrong person for the “stolen” item. Just because he is my friend and just because I was present when the exchange took place, doesn’t mean that I am incorporated with any actions that he takes. I never accepted that product from you. You can take what ever legal action towards me you want on that matter; because I know I will be victorious at the end. I will counter sue you for the legal fees and lost wages due to the false charges you plan on suing me for.

Third, you DID tell me that the Angel Eyes would be replaced, I have witnesses. I have attempted to call to meet up with you but my calls turned up unanswered. Now that all this nonsense and threats have taken place, I no longer want to do business with you and would prefer to get my money back for the damaged product. Yes you told me how to install them; yes you admitted you gave me the wrong product. As a result of the wrong product, the product did break during the installation and you DID agree on replacing it. I expect nothing less.

Fourth, how dare you threaten to deal with my parents. Are you not man enough to deal with me by myself? Do I ever threaten your family in Port Orange? Be a man and deal with me by myself.

Fifth, $405 was the price we originally agreed on. Thus that is why in the comments section of the PayPal transaction, I typed the words “PAID IN FULL”. If the product was indeed not paid in full you should have never accepted the payment.

Sixth, I am not wanting nor did I ever request the full $405 back. All I want back is the money for the Angel Eyes as stated in the comments section of the report I filed.

Seventh, I will be the mature/responsible one and skip all of the name calling.

Good Day!
-Justin

--------------------

I just wanted to get one low blow in… ATLEAST I DON’T SELL LIGHTBULBS FOR A LIVING!!!!! :bootyshak

·
burnout silver star award :)
2,166 Posts
i was seriously considering purchasing this product. not after i see how they treat their customers and how they stand behind their product. they wont get a dime from me.

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call!

·
the lighting mod father
64 Posts
you conveniently left out the fact you filed a paypal claim which was denied with the sole intention of defrauding us of money for product you received and leverage on a stolen product that's still unreturned and in your possession.
paypal will launch a fraud investigation once we forward all the documents they have requested.

you also did not mention the fact that you are in possession of stolen goods, an angel eyes kit which remains unpaid for you were to return to me about a month ago while holding it hostage trying to extort us, i could go into it in more detail and post your emails ect, but i will not do so at this time, it is being handled by our attorneys, i'll let you post all the documents once served.

also posting emails that are confidential and without consent is a big no no, i guess one more thing we'll have to look at in the near future.

as i have told you in private i am not very nice when it comes to cheats and liars, do the right thing and help yourself up, save yourself a whole bunch of grief and return my property, i don't intend to play your games any longer while you can post here all you want looking for sympathy this board and threads will help you none when it counts, return the stolen goods that are in your possession, pay the rest of your bill.

while were at it, do not post confidential and protected files/emails, you are hereby put on notice.
to refresh your memory:
Confidentiality Notice: This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
any misuse, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of
this email or parts thereof is strictly prohibited without prior written
consent.
If you are not the original recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error, and that any use, misuse, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Ouri, you told me to return the AngelEyes to Justin quite a while back because you were going to meet with him. So I think you are well aware that he had my set. The only other thing that I know is that Justin attempted to reach you several times without any success. If you want Ill get the set from Justin and return them to you the same place where I received them because this is ridiculous on how far this has gone.

·
the lighting mod father
64 Posts
that's not how we treat our customers, its how we treat common criminals, we do not sit by idle while someone who was given ample opportunity to do the right thing fails to and tries to blackmail us by holding on to product he has failed to return or pay for.

we have been in business for 5 years and are recognized in the automotive world as a world leader in innovation and outstanding service, we/our products have featured in countless national magazines and automotive television shows however there's is a flip side to that coin, we do not tolerate fraud, we do not tolerate thief's, we will prosecute to the full extent the law allows.

weather or not you choose to buy from us is totally up to you however i would not solely base my decision based on this, i have thousands of customers world wide, 1000's, and have prosecuted and treated 4 this way, its about principals nothing more nothing less. this has gone on long enough ~60 days is plenty of time to do whats right and at some point it has to stop, now is that time.

Muff Daddy said:
i was seriously considering purchasing this product. not after i see how they treat their customers and how they stand behind their product. they wont get a dime from me.

·
the lighting mod father
64 Posts
i think its high time the b/s and empty promises stop and get down to actually doing rather then talking, it is in everyone's best interest to solve this to my satisfaction and soon, so yes i agree it has gone on for far too long, both in time as well as certain actions.

i am well aware that you are no longer in possession of my goods and at this point i have no beef with you, however it just may be in all our interest if you did pick it up and delivered it to me, as always i am open and will try to accommodate the best i can but time has come for this saga/drama to end, now.

let me know ASAP how you would like to proceed you can email, pm or call me directly.
Oh4GTO said:
Ouri, you told me to return the AngelEyes to Justin quite a while back because you were going to meet with him. So I think you are well aware that he had my set. The only other thing that I know is that Justin attempted to reach you several times without any success. If you want Ill get the set from Justin and return them to you the same place where I received them because this is ridiculous on how far this has gone.

·
Its not a real hemi
902 Posts
GTOAirplane said:
hello justin,
i see you are as dumb as you look so i will forward your emails
acknowledging receipt of the merchandise to paypal for a fraud
investigation, then for good measure i will file a criminal complaint with
Daytona beach pd for the merchandise you stole from me, you are about to
find out just how dumb you really are, stupidity is very expensive
disease, get a good lawyer ASAP you will need one when i am through with
you, this is going to be fun, we will copy mom and dad to show them what
you are up to and see how fast they will pay for your sins.
you have 24 hrs from now to settle your bill, $289 for the kit you stole
plus $25 you still owe otherwise a grand theft ($300+) will be filed by our
attorney.
have a lovely day.
stay tuned lots more to come shortly.[/COLOR][/B]---------------------
Wow, if this is how you treat people through a business connection it just shows how unproffessional your company is regardless of the situation. This man has been trying to work with you and get this resolved in a descent manner and you cat like a 6 year old by throwing out false threats and my favorite "Im telling your Mommy threat." Your are a disgrace tyo your company and the way a business should be handled. Try acting like an adult.

·
the lighting mod father
64 Posts
lets see, he has tried real hard to work it out with me (work it out=give ME back what's mine in the first place), so hard in fact its taking him ~60 days to achieve and yet despite all of his "honest efforts" and good will to return WHAT'S MINE we are still nowhere near resolution today, 2 MONTHS LATER, keep in mind we are less then 5 miles apart, less then 5 minutes by car.:rolleyes:

with all due respect until someone takes off with your money and/or product, then files a non receipt refund request with paypal in order to not only keep product he did not pay for but to get money back on product he uses and another he damaged, then tries to black mail you in order to get "favorable resolution" that's to his liking, i think reserving judgment on stuff you have no clue about is the right thing to do.

Florida law simply states that if you are found to be in possession of stolen property(i.e not paid for) you are guilty of a crime.
a disgrace is to steal, a disgrace is to black mail, a disgrace is to express an opinion when in fact you have no clue of the facts, thank god my business does not depend on your types, thank god most people we deal with are hard working and honest as we are and grasp the simple concept of paying for what they have.

btw stealing is not a business connection, its just plain stealing. im sure you would react differently or give someone 60 days to pay you back if they owed you anywhere near what's owed to me. its ok to steal from a vendor because somehow we are expected to absorb the cost and like it? i don't think so, i did not ask for any of this but rest assured if you or anyone else tried it you would not like the end result.

to sum it up, he has in his possession goods he has not paid for for 60 days now, he has filed a claim with paypal stating non receipt/not as described which was denied on one kit he partially paid for and one he never did, in other words committing fraud by filing a false claim, he refuses to return the product even though he states here he has tried to, in other words claming that i don't want what's rightfully mine :rolleyes:, then uses that to black mail me by posting here to slander me and my company to attract exactly your type of "insightfull" reply and im supposed to be professional and act appropriately? give your head a good shake, you need it.

torridredaccd said:
Wow, if this is how you treat people through a business connection it just shows how unproffessional your company is regardless of the situation. This man has been trying to work with you and get this resolved in a descent manner and you cat like a 6 year old by throwing out false threats and my favorite "Im telling your Mommy threat." Your are a disgrace tyo your company and the way a business should be handled. Try acting like an adult.

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
Great thread. Thanks for exposing this bogus seller, GTOAirplane.

LOL at the "this email is private and confidential blah blah blah" nonsense. There's not a single law in a book anywhere regarding email and privacy protection as far as "posting emails that are confidential and without consent" being "a big no no" lol. :gr_jest:

How unprofessional.

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
-db- said:
Great thread. Thanks for exposing this bogus seller, GTOAirplane.

LOL at the "this email is private and confidential blah blah blah" nonsense. There's not a single law in a book anywhere regarding email and privacy protection as far as "posting emails that are confidential and without consent" being "a big no no" lol. :gr_jest:

How unprofessional.
Hmmm... I believe there may be such a law. We have to put in such a statement on our work e-mails.

Something to do with the Privacy Act of 1974. I'm not sure though.

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
Cyclone Chris said:
Hmmm... I believe there may be such a law. We have to put in such a statement on our work e-mails.

Something to do with the Privacy Act of 1974. I'm not sure though.
Work emails enter into an entirely different confidentiality arena. Ties in with the clauses we sign when hiring on at places, "trade secrets" and all that stuff. And even in those cases it's unheard of to hear of lawful prosecution in the event confidentiality is breached- the worst that happens is someone loses their job due to breach of contract. Email didn't even exist in '74 so that's out anyway.

Obviously, this isn't the case here. This is an email exchange between two unrelated parties regarding a simple business transaction. There are no laws preventing someone from sharing a threatening email they receive from someone, trust me lol...

·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ouri... The only reason why my claim was denied is because :

----------------------------------
Your Transaction ID: *****************
Buyer's Transaction ID: *****************

We are contacting you to let you know that we will not be continuing this
investigation because this complaint was filed 45 or more days after the
original transaction date
-----------------------------

HAHAHA! Not because you are the all mighty powerfull one with PayPal.

YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU! Pick up your phone!

Just for everyones information, that was just one email that he has sent me like that. The reason why I haven’t told everyone on the forum about the way he has been treating me is because I knew that if I had done that… he wouldn’t give me my money back. Now that its quite evident that he wont give me my money back (because he wont answer the phone!), I want to let the world know the real side of umnitza-east (ouri).

Here is the follow up email I received from him in response to the email I last posted/sent:

----------------------------

First, I don’t take kindly to your threats.

>>first ask me if i give a flying shit(pardon the pun) what you take kindly
>>to.
>>with that being said at this point you may want to consider them as fact,
>>the wheels are in motion if you will.

Second, you are accusing the wrong person for the “stolen” item. Just
because he is my friend and just because I was present when the exchange
took place, doesn’t mean that I am incorporated with any actions that he
takes. I never accepted that product from you. You can take what ever
legal action towards me you want on that matter; because I know I will be
victorious at the end. I will counter sue you for the legal fees and lost
wages due to the false charges you plan on suing me for.

>>right.... im really scared now, you are in posession of stolen
>>goods(report filed) yet you are going to counter sue... give your head a
>>good shake, you need it.
>>the product is in your posession, you admited as much, in writting
>>dumbass, it was given to you by your dufus freind, you are now
>>responsible, i gave you ample time to do the right thing and of course
>>you did not, you chose >>instead to commit fraud, a crime, well, as
>>you will soon learn it does not work this way and there's a price to be
>>paid.

Third, you DID tell me that the Angel Eyes would be replaced, I have
witnesses. I have attempted to call to meet up with you but my calls turned
up unanswered. Now that all this nonsense and threats have taken place, I
no longer want to do business with you and would prefer to get my money back
for the damaged product. Yes you told me how to install them; yes you
admitted you gave me the wrong product. As a result of the wrong product,
the product did break during the installation and you DID agree on replacing
it. I expect nothing less.

>>you had 30 days to return for an exchange, you failed, you damaged one
>>of the kits, you now own it, you need to return the undamaged kit like
>>ASAP, you need to pay the $25 you still owe >>on the other kit, then i
>>may consider dropping this, ASAP means within hours not days, you
>>follow?
>>do business?? are you for real? do you think i have any intention to do
>>business with you? you are unworthy of my products, there's no business
>>to be made here. you expect nothing less? right.... >>expect a shit
>>storm, nothing less.

Fourth, how dare you threaten to deal with my parents. Are you not man
enough to deal with me by myself? Do I ever threaten your family in Port
Orange? Be a man and deal with me by myself.

>>scared mommy and daddy will find out what kind of POS you really are? i
>>would deal with you both or one at a time anytime, anywhere at a blink
>>of an eye... as men!
>>threaten your parents? i said we will inform them on how you committed
>>fraud, how you stole, if that's a threat you are truly even more dumb
>>then i now know. you threaten my family? let me give you a >>word of
>>advice, don't you EVER, EVER say "threats" and my "family" in the same
>>sentence again, EVER.

>>you're telling me to be a man? you have got to be kidding me, you are
>>acting like a two bit punk, you have all along, lied, tried to cheat,
>>commit fraud, if that what you consider a man, i rather >>not, come to
>>your senses and fast or you will learn that i may be nice but i pack a
>>wallop of a punch when it comes to this legal stuff, references are
>>available.

Fifth, $405 was the price we originally agreed on. Thus that is why in the
comments section of the PayPal transaction, I typed the words “PAID IN FULL”.
If the product was indeed not paid in full you should have never accepted
the payment.

>>price was $285 and $150 check your email/pm's.
>>the fact that you planed this all along and wrote "paid in full" only goes
>>to prove our case and means didly shit for you, you owe money, you
>>always have, twist it however you want at the end you'll >>be left
>>standing with nothing more then a >>headache.
>>you are not the first punk i dealt with, probably wont be the last,
>>we've done this before and are very well versed in dealing with your
>>likes, don't forget that and take it very seriously. i can not stress
>>enough for you the ramifications a criminal complaint will have on you,
>>paypal has agreed to fully cooperate with us, this should give you a clue
>>as to where this is going.

Sixth, I am not wanting nor did I ever request the full $405 back. All I
want back is the money for the Angel Eyes as stated in the comments section
of the report I filed.

>>as i said before, you are entitled to nothing, you have an unpaid
>>product that belongs to me and is now reported stolen, you have to return
>>it and rather quickly, then and only then i might >>consider doing
>>something with the product you >>damaged, which is now way beyond my
>>stated return policy. remember holding my product hostage will net you
>>absolutely nothing but a bad >>headache, dealing in stolen goods is never
>>a good idea, take >>it to heart and pay close attention, at this point
>>there's nothing more i would love then to make an example out of you.

>>do not try to play the saint, you filed a complaint with paypal thinking
>>you could screw me and it blew up in your face, you did not call as you
>>promised(emails are available) you did not return my >>product as agreed,
>>you now have absolutely no leverage, not a foot to stand on, you are now
>>at my mercy, totally. i will give you a few hours and let me stress
>>HOURS, before i will shit on >>your >>parade.
>> if you think for a split second that you will emerge as the victor, even
>> though you confirmed that you are in possession of stolen goods and in
>> writing no less do nothing, consider it a >>"dare" if you will.

Seventh, I will be the mature/responsible one and skip all of the name
calling.

>>mature? you? you are a child, a punk, you need to do a lot of growing up
>>in the next few hours, you do not want to tempt me, playing with fire is
>>never a good idea, im sure at one point your >>parents thought you that,
>>apply that knowledge now!!

Good Day!
-Justin

>> have a better day, enjoy it.
take this to heart, you now have a slim opening, use it, you do not want
to be on my shit list, none of this is negotiable, NONE, you will return
the product you stole, then and only then i will consider anything else,
holding it hostage is not a good idea and will net you nothing, there will
be no refunds of ANY KIND we are way beyond that and while i may be open to
some suggestion remember i am doing you a favour at this point, dummy up.
its your very last chance.

------------------------------

Thanks to my supporters! All I want is my money back and I will give him the broken/incorrect product. I have tried SEVERAL times to contact him and my calls have been unanswered. Yes it has been over 45 days, but I work almost 60 hrs per week. What does Ouri do? He sits at home and sells light bulbs on the internet… Why couldn’t he answer his phone… or at the very least call me? He has all the time in the world sitting at his house playing with his kid.

And YES Ouri… This 22 year old child/punk/dumby is more mature and more professional than you will ever be. I don’t threaten mommy and daddy and I don’t swear or call names… That is something a child/punk/dumby would do…

Off to work! Have a great day everyone!

·
My cars are my life
1,137 Posts
Please ban umnitza. Among other reasons, sure, but definitely due to the fact that he used the word dufus.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,876 Posts
I was really very near ordering the angel eyes. I've decided not to. Quite frankly, I'm scared to. Maybe out of thousands of customers they've only had 4 problems, but I ain't taking the chance on being number 5.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
is this the only vendor whom offers this product.....if so, no angel eyes for the fiance

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,876 Posts
SS, as far as I know, yes. Dammit. I really wanted them too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts