LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi LS1GTO,

I thought it about time to make contact from the UK.

I have been looking in on the forum from time to time and I am glad to see you are finaly getting your GTO's!!

Now maybe the serious tunning can start?

We are due to start getting the Monaro from April this year, we had been able to buy the HSV R8/GTS but the dealer stopped selling them about a year back, but HSV will start sales again sometime this year so we are waiting for the coupe4, GTO and GTS's

Nearly all HSV's in the UK are GTS's with a couple of Maloo's, so to support these cars we started the HSV Drivers Club which has a new web site www.hsvdriversclub.co.uk

We might not have the volume of cars you have but we know how to spend money on them!!

There are a few supercharged ones with 550+BHP and a common upgrade to the standard 4 pot brakes is a full set AP Racing brakes.

I know you will enjoy your GTO's just as much as we do so keep us upto date with any good mods!

Regards

uk hsv :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome aboard. We now have members across both ponds!!!
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome uk hsv. I visited your (uk) forums a while back and found them to be very friendly and helpful. From what I could gather it also seem that all hsv owners know each other?

Anyway enjoy our insane ramblings and get other uk guys to join in.

Cheers from the Aussies.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I like the rims but the license plate has got to go

·
Autobahn Fahrer
2,811 Posts
Hello from Southern Germany.

2004 Pontiac GTO En-Route to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts