LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

I just called UP, again. I had a great conversation about what they know and do not know. Again, I learned that my car arrived at 8:35 am on the 7th in KC. I found out that she shows it as unloaded. If it were to be loaded on another trian, she would show that as well. She will not show it if it is to be trucked to me from KC. She said that my dealer would know if it was going to be trucked and not moved to another rail facility. She also felt that the yard was pretty crowded and that they are really trying to move the cars out as fast as they can.

Now I shall call the dealer and see what they know about their deliveries.

·
Registered
429 Posts
yea i talked to pontiac today a so called top line manager she said the the dealer will know what ship the car came on through the dealer bussiness center also what truck and train and all that info wich i and many others know / knew but getting that info will be hard because if we then figure that info o ut we would then relize why some cars built and shipped later than us early folks/we are being made to wait living farther east after all i heard 79 were delivered in december and the first ship had 460 onit in my opinion mine should have been on it with a tpw of 9/15/03 iam still looking in to the reason??

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I could've told you that. The trucking company is a completely different company from UP. Once it's off their equipment and out of their yards, it's out of their hands.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I thought so, but I wanted to see if they could tell me if it was still in the yard or gone towards me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts