LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I start the full part out of my '04, I figure I'd post up these parts first...
Located in Northern NJ.

2004 GTO stock catback exhaust. I may have the clamps laying around somewhere, not sure.
$100, plus shipping, obviously prefer pickup

Stock front struts(no good, maybe cut for konis?)
Stock front lower control arms(bushings/balljoints are shot, one rear radius rod bushing removed)
Stock radius rods
$20 per pair, +shipping,
Or
$50 for all, +shipping

NOS power steering rack and pinion. Part number 92155946. When I bought it, it was missing one tie rod end. I bought a genuine new gm tie rod end for it. However it is still a slightly different style than the one that did come on it. Also the one nut wasn't on the original tie rod end, so you'd need that. $800 obo +shipping

2004 LS1 GTO ACdelco replacement lower radiator hose, rad to pipe, with new hose clamps. $15 shipped

Whiteline W81099 rear radius arm bushings(in lower control arm), opened and one side mocked up but never fully installed. $15 shipped

Energy suspension sway bar bushings, 35210G, black, opened but never installed, $10 shipped

2004 LS1 stock air box assembly, comes with the 3 pieces as shown. SOLD

'04 drivers door latch w/actuator, used, came out of original door that was replaced due body damage. $50 + shipping

'04 drivers window motor and regulator, used, came out of original door that was replaced due body damage. $50 + shipping

'04 drivers door harness, only speaker wires are cut, had aftermarket speakers, $20 shipped

'04 drivers door window weather stripping, plastic splash shield and felt surround. $20 shipped

Ask about other misc. door hardware.

Hand tool Tool Wood Font Garden tool

Packing materials Wood Rectangle Plant Package delivery

Wood Gas Metalworking hand tool Tool Metal
Gas Revolver Cylinder Trigger Machine
Auto part Plastic Rectangle Transparency Font

Bicycle part Font Handwriting Auto part Metal
Vertebrate Font Gas Bag Wire
Tire Automotive tire Bumper Tread Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I would like to purchase the drivers side window regulator and the other window misc parts

george

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'll work on getting shipping costs tonight. When I do, I'll update this post

Tremec, I also replied to your PM, Do you want the door lock actuator as well or just the motor/regulator and weatherstripping/track parts? I have some assorted screws and stuff that'll go with the window parts. Depending on how much you want, shipping is between 10 and 15 bucks.

Hockeyman, I gotta actually box the parts up as small as I can and take an exact measurement. By doing a rough measurement and getting prices with ups and usps, its like 40-60 bucks which is ridiculous. Give me and hour or so to get a better idea.
OK..With UPS, it'd be $28 shipping, box size 19x12x13. (USPS would be $50 still)
So I'd do an even $50 shipped through UPS for the air box pieces. And as seen in the pics, one clamp on the hose is missing along with one screw for the air box.

·
Wol Gemut
3,566 Posts
what is the difference between 2004 and 2006 steering rack? why does 2004 have its own part number?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Somewhere I read that early 04's had one rack and then late 04-06 had another. That was a while after I read late 06 had the kyb rack with a different diameter end for the tie rods, but 04-early 06 had the same rack. The GM tie rod end that I bought from rockauto was listed for an '04, with no different sizes/options available, and it did fit the rack with no problem. So ultimately, i have no idea why 04 had its own part number.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
More parts available. Finally got the car to my other garage where I'll be doing the tear down. Pics were all taken together on the 9th but i didnt want to post parts for sale unless i was able to pull them/ship right away.

BMR strut brace, red, $100 + shipping
Maganaflow catback 2004, less than 10k miles on it, $500 + shipping
Stock 17" wheels with fairly new Riken Raptor tires(maybe 500 miles on them), Holden center caps NOT included. $500
VX Holden taillights (bought used from Australia) reflector style,$250 + shipping

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
319 Posts
Interesting information about the rack. Ours needs a rack. I thought that it was just the boots but when I put it up in the air yesterday I felt the play. Ours is a late 06 build. I'll have to see if I can find a manufacturer on it.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I would like to pay by postal money order sent to you prior to you shipping , if you agree send me cost plus shipping to 19475 for items shown below

sway bar bushings
drivers door power window regulator
window weather strip /felt surround
and info re assorted door hdwe etc

Hope we can do business
Thanx Geo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is the steering rack still available?

Don't think you mentioned, was this installed on your car? Was this a brand new (not reman) OEM unit purchased from rockauto? I dont believe these have been available new for some time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tremec,
I'll figure out shipping costs tomorrow after work. I'm thinking it'll be around $100 total. $50(motor/regulator)+20(window felts/weatherstrip)+10(sway bar bushings)=$80 and then shipping will probably be around 20 bucks or so, and I'll throw in the misc door hardware/screws. I'll give you an exact list of whats there when I give you the shipping cost.

Tommo15,
Still available. Never installed, just opened for pics. I did not buy it from rock auto, I bought it off ebay a while back(maybe 3 years or so) with the plan to use it on my car when I did a complete rebuild/refresh of the car. If I remember correctly, the seller had planned to use it on a custom build that never happened. I'll get some better/clearer pics as soon as I can, I dont know why the original ones I posted look like crap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tremec,
I'll figure out shipping costs tomorrow after work. I'm thinking it'll be around $100 total. $50(motor/regulator)+20(window felts/weatherstrip)+10(sway bar bushings)=$80 and then shipping will probably be around 20 bucks or so, and I'll throw in the misc door hardware/screws. I'll give you an exact list of whats there when I give you the shipping cost.

Tommo15,
Still available. Never installed, just opened for pics. I did not buy it from rock auto, I bought it off ebay a while back(maybe 3 years or so) with the plan to use it on my car when I did a complete rebuild/refresh of the car. If I remember correctly, the seller had planned to use it on a custom build that never happened. I'll get some better/clearer pics as soon as I can, I dont know why the original ones I posted look like crap.
Thanks for info. Any idea if this is the KYB version that GM replaced the original OEM with in late '06 models and as replacement part? I believe the only way to tell is to measure the thread of the inner tie rod ends. 16mm is KYB from memory. Can anyone else chime in on how to tell which version this is, maybe from the part number?

·
GTOless
7,146 Posts
Thanks for info. Any idea if this is the KYB version that GM replaced the original OEM with in late '06 models and as replacement part? I believe the only way to tell is to measure the thread of the inner tie rod ends. 16mm is KYB from memory. Can anyone else chime in on how to tell which version this is, maybe from the part number?
KYB is stamped on the rack. I believe it would be right next to the part number

1 - 17 of 17 Posts