LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so we're going to try something a little different...

I've started to notice that there are a few more Utah members starting to become active on the forum for whatever reason... But there is still very little participation in the regional Rocky Mountain section.

So, I asked Doric if we could try a *sticky* for the Utah crowd since our threads get shuffled down the list quite a bit before most of us even see them.

Here's our chance to meet, greet, get to know each other and get some action around here!

Use this thread, for get togethers, mod days, whatever... Think of it like an Off Topic Utah thread.

:gears:

·
7,835 Posts
holla! IM not sure what you do in a role call, but im here representing the 801 haha.
Billy Madison puts his hands to his mouth and makes farting noises. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Recommend Vitamin GTO daily
24 Posts
Salt Lake City Checking In!

This is great. I am glad I stumbled across this. I moved to Salt Lake 4 months ago and have not seen another goat for 2 months. I was thinking I had the only one here. The fiance is leaving for the weekend in a couple of hours, so I would love to meet some other Goat owners in the area. She is getting sick of me talking to only her about the car.

·
Mountain Goat
896 Posts
... We could do a shorter trip like Alpine Loop. ...
I've heard that the Nebo loop is also good. We can add it to the list. So when are we going to take all of these drives?

Below is a pic of my goat at the top of the Mirror Lake Highway.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've heard that the Nebo loop is also good. We can add it to the list. So when are we going to take all of these drives?
I wanted to get at least a handful of locals posting in the thread, and be interested in going, but I'm game for whenever.

I'll look into the Nebo loop drive...

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is great. I am glad I stumbled across this. I moved to Salt Lake 4 months ago and have not seen another goat for 2 months. I was thinking I had the only one here. The fiance is leaving for the weekend in a couple of hours, so I would love to meet some other Goat owners in the area. She is getting sick of me talking to only her about the car.

What year and color? I've probably seen it running around... I'm in South Jordan with a 2005 PBM/A4

·
Recommend Vitamin GTO daily
24 Posts
What year and color? I've probably seen it running around... I'm in South Jordan with a 2005 PBM/A4
I have a 2004 PBM M6 with red interior and Wisconsin plates on it still. I live in Holaday but my fiance drives it to work in Taylorsville sometimes because we just got a new puppy and I would rather her drive it then have the dog tear up the Goat. She Loves It! We are sometimes in the Jordan Landing Shopping area with the Goat....Is that close to South Jordan? I am still learning the area. By the way, I would go on a cruise whenever even if only one other was available and explore some of the sites.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a 2004 PBM M6 with red interior and Wisconsin plates on it still. I live in Holaday but my fiance drives it to work in Taylorsville sometimes because we just got a new puppy and I would rather her drive it then have the dog tear up the Goat. She Loves It! We are sometimes in the Jordan Landing Shopping area with the Goat....Is that close to South Jordan? I am still learning the area. By the way, I would go on a cruise whenever even if only one other was available and explore some of the sites.
Jordan Landing shopping area is right by me... It's between 7000-7800 south and bangerter highway, and I'm just a bit further south at 10400 south. I'm up there all the time as well.

I've lived here all my life, so if you need to know something about the area let me know.

Seems as if we've got a few out of staters who have relocated. Holden1984 I believe is from Portland Oregon.

1 - 20 of 542 Posts