LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Baby Goat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first GTO about two months ago, traded a 2005 Z51 C6 for my 2004 Impulse Blue Metallic GTO with 48K miles.
Any goats in the VA area? Specifically the Shenandoah Valley area, I'm not to sure if there's any local cruises/shows for Pontiac only.

·
Let's roll
3,453 Posts
Yikes, why would you trade a Z51 C6 for an 04 goat?

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,464 Posts
lol thought the same thing

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome to the group 1bdbtch and congrats on the purchase. If you're on Facebook you can ask to join the 757lsx group and also the va Holden owners page.

·
Registered
231 Posts
^^^^ Send an invite to 757lsx and I'll add you. Just send me your first name or add a picture of your car as your cover photo.

·
Baby Goat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yikes, why would you trade a Z51 C6 for an 04 goat?
Well I upgraded to the C6 from a base model C5 and I loved it, my dad and brother did a ls swap on their 70 GTO judge about a year back, I'll post the link to his build. It's pretty neat.
http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-hybrids/1765787-lh6-4l60e-70-gto-judge-build-thread.html
So my dad was very support of getting into a gto from the beginning since he loves them and I was skeptical because I dailied the vette for a year and heard the power wasn't quit there for the gto but in that time a racked up a few miles so I traded it for the goat because it was in immaculate condition compared to the vette and it was a lot lower miles. Over all I love it, I just wish there was more power. But that's coming soon!

^^^^ Send an invite to 757lsx and I'll add you. Just send me your first name or add a picture of your car as your cover photo.
Thanks! I sent one this morning. My cover photo is mine and my boyfriends GTO's together, or my name is Cindi.

·
Baby Goat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Baby Goat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!

·
Underway
718 Posts
ok, now there seems to be enough of us for an unofficial meetup! sending a req for 757LSX as well. usernames are the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts