LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics from last Sat at a local Pontiac dealer car show. There was a pretty good turn out of both old and new Pontiacs. Lots of awesome cars and cool people.

Me and Greg (BillyGoatGruff) won in our groups.

·
Senior's Member
2,853 Posts
I had many good times in Vacaville. Great pix.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
ydtrack said:
Congrats guys! Any idea who owns the judge?
He is a man on the Air Force Base near where the show was. I got to talking with him for a few minutes and realized that he has been piecing the car back to stock since he bought it. He has owned it for 19 years and has finally got most of the stock pieces for it. It is a Ram Air III car with a 4-speed. The car is actually very nice, but the orange paint detracts from all of the flaws. The paint itself could use an extremely nice buff job to remove all of the orange peel. From the pics you cannot see any of this but once you get close you can see the issues at hand. He beat me with my old goat in the class, but everyone knows how it goes when their is a judge present.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The pics are great! I didnt know there was two 04 GTO's in the area...

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Great pictures and congrads.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Scorpionida said:
The pics are great! I didnt know there was two 04 GTO's in the area...
There is actually a few more than just us. I know that Phantom's wife now has a Torrid Red goat. I believe there are a few down in the south bay I have talked with as well as unkle tom from out in the east bay. Lots of goats just never seen on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts