LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
I don't know any goat owners in Modesto, at least not on these boards. I'm in Stockton, so if you find out about a local meetup, let me know. My car is about to go in the shop for a few weeks though, so I'll be without it for a bit.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm right here in Modesto!

·
Get to the choppah!
516 Posts
Turlock here :pir_flag:

·
Loves Lowjo
2,401 Posts
I'm in Sonora. There's at least 3 more goats buzzing around Sonora but I don't think any of them post on here. Haven't managed to corner any of the owners yet, either. But I'm sure my internet psycho babble would scare the crap out of them.

06 IBM/B/18s

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Merced here. I'm installing my maggie this weekend :turbonaug . I have it on and now I just need to install the intercooler. Hopefully I will be driving it Monday night when my PCM gets shipped back. I've been wanting to make it to a Nor-Cal meeting, but have too many conflicts right now time-wise. Hopefully I will be able to get a dyno-tune with Jeremy Formato next week. Also would like to go to Sac raceway in two weeks for drag racing. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

·
Middleaged goat head grandpa!
158 Posts
:burnout: Salida here. I know of an 04 yellow jacket that is always at the Napa in Salida. There is also another red 04 in town I see rolling around.
I'm up for a Sac raceway meet. I get every other Wed night off so post up or send me a message!

·
Clowface 2016
318 Posts
Well, if the army hadn't decided to send me to Texas, I would be cruisng around Pleasanton with my Goat. Bought from Dublin Pontiac/Buick/GMC, also known for DMS :burnout:

·
yeah its a fwd v6
540 Posts
I'm also from stockton.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts