LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal.... I can get a 6sp. for $26395.00 using the $3500 rebate plus (my dealer tells me) three $500 value coupons. He said that if I use the value coupons, I can't get the 1.9% rate for 48 months. Does anyone know what value coupons are? I thought that the only way to get the $3500 was to go through GMAC, so I wonder why I can't get the 1.9% rate. I'm assuming it has something to do with the value coupons. Also, if anyone knows how many mile a brand new goat off the boat should have on the odometer.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sounds bogus to me, the dealer I was working with added in the Instant Value Certificates and figured they payments with the GMAC financing rates.

BTW if you haven't seen the post they are going to do 0% for up to 72 months Sept 27-30th!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Do you think the 0% will include the $3500 or is this wishfull thinking?

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Usually the zero percent finance rates don't allow for the full cash rebate (may be in lieu of it, or maybe add $1k rebate to the vehicle), but it's too early to tell.

No, the use of the Value Certificates shouldn't affect your ability to finance the vehicle at the low APR. What does is your credit rating... know your FICO (http://www.myfico.com) - generally you need to be at 700-725 to get the best finance rates.

--Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts