LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank Kirk and Cris for getting me in and taking care of me. A very pleasurable experience. Ended up at 344/345 on their mustang dyno, I was hoping for 330/330 and it was a rainy day. Thanks guys! Hopefully I will get a cam and see you guys in the spring.

·
Cruisin...
2,722 Posts
Was that with the mods listed in your signature? Very good numbers! :)

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup, I was happy.

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it was a great experience. Both guys and the guys in the shop were great. I never saw such a variety of some very high performance LSx cars!

I did feel bad for the one member (cant remember his name) witth the spoilerless yellowjacket 04 and turboed car that I remember from rocket rides.
It doesnt sound like he has had much fun this summer, but when she is good to go boy o boy will that thing fly!

Maybee if it wasnt raining outside the numbers would have been better but I am not complaining, It was 15/15 higher than I was hoping for anyway!

·
No more shifting :(
702 Posts
04JRB said:
I did feel bad for the one member (cant remember his name) witth the spoilerless yellowjacket 04 and turboed car that I remember from rocket rides.
It doesnt sound like he has had much fun this summer, but when she is good to go boy o boy will that thing fly!
Thats me. I finally got the H/C package done, then we found out the catch can was installed incorrectly which caused oil to spray everywhere. Then when it was finally getting tuned, the Extreme Performance driveshaft vibrated so much it caused the tailhousing to crack. I haven't got to drive it yet this summer. My life sucks. :bomb:

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It really is a good looking car and sounds like it sure would be a blast to drive, If anyone can do it from what Ive heard they can. good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts