LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Might wanna knock first...
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, DY has informed me that we've grown too big for our own good.

I am going to start another VEGAS roll call thread once I delete the existing thread...

Mindless chat people are on their own.

·
1,086 Posts
Whatever. Thanks to the person who called the attention to this. He knows who he is. :bomb:

·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I don't, spill the beans...

·
1,086 Posts
Enginerd said:
yeah I don't, spill the beans...
It wasn't you, of course. Actually got a nastygram from said individual via PM several days ago and just read it. Wow, life is grand on teh intarweb.
It's been fun, everybody. :drink:

·
The End Justifies My Means
1,165 Posts
If there's a Vegas thread, I definatley won't be back in SW, this is in my other post:

"It was fun, we got close to beating the Vegas thread, but not close enough. Guess I'm gonna be a Lounge Lizard then...cause SW does me no good, all the meets are too far away for me."

I suggest there be a hodge podge thread created of Vegas and Mindless so we don't run into the same problem. If not, fine.

·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Some of you will see a significant drop in your post counts due to the whoring BTW.

So sorry. :comp: (1,000+ for some of you)

*new smilies :ftw: *

·
1,086 Posts
Enginerd said:
Some of you will see a significant drop in your post counts due to the whoring BTW.

So sorry. :comp: (1,000+ for some of you)

*new smilies :ftw: *
Try 4000+. And I pride myself on NOT being a postwhore.

·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What am I missing here?

DY has no issue w/the threads, just that once they grow to a certain point, they need to be deleted/cleaned up, that's all.

Did something else happen here? I've been out of town for a week...

·
1,086 Posts
Chris, you have a PM.

·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The button has been pushed, a sad day for us all. :(

A new thread has been started for Vegas. :)

·
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hawk said:
I don't see a reason why this is a sticky. It's done now. This should be deleted as well. Just wash it all away. Wipe your hands clean.
It was a courtesy on DY's behalf. They were large and popular threads, so there's probably going to be lots of folks looking for them.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
wow...god damn and wow again

·
1,086 Posts
This turn of events today has made me realize that perhaps my usefulness at this forum is fading away.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
nitrogirl said:
This turn of events today has made me realize that perhaps my usefulness at this forum is fading away.
dont think that way and please dont leave

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
So only post counts matter? Gee, I'm sorry but this is not a chat room and a thread with 7,000 posts is not even possible for one person to read thru. I "get it", I just ask that every so often that they are deleted and re-started. We are having load problems as it is and I have to keep things running smoothly until the new box is up. It has been the same policy with every other OT thread when it gets over 5,000 or so posts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts