LS1GTO.com Forums banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Anybody have a stock axleback here in Vegas that I can either trade (I have a stock axleback with Magnapacks welded in place of the stock muffs) or pay a minimal fee for?

·
More Cruiser than Bruiser
874 Posts
bop bop beep beep boop bop

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Vegas GTO's! Been a while since on here. Im parting out my 05 GTO stuff.
Yank 3200 stall. I sent it to yank to verify its health. Its currently a 3200 stall. Can be upgraded to a 3600. The unit is at yank for a cut/inspecting/rebuild. It will be drop shipped after rebuild from yank to your door.

Paid $725 + shipping new. I'd like $550 shipped OBO.
email me at [email protected] or call/ Text John 702-301-7843

·
Registered
105 Posts
anyone interested in a yank 3200 stall? unit is at yank awaiting me to tell them to make it 3200 or 3600 stall.

I cant post pics because Dave at yank has unit. No pic= no classified ad.

email me at [email protected] or call or text me 702-301-7843.

I live by green valley ranch. The unit can be drop shipped from yank to your door or I can have them ship it back to me and do the deal in person.

I dont like buying used crap, and thats why im having yank inspect/rebuild it.

·
More Cruiser than Bruiser
874 Posts
What up man? Hows Vegas, i sure do miss that place.

Seems you have been selling a lot of parts, did something happen to your car?
Everything's been good! No she's fine and pretty in the garage. :D I've just collected a lot of stuff and wanted to sell it. I put in a custom shifter lever and such, and changed my mind on a clutch I bought... It never ends. You back in the states? I never really check this thread anymore, but I check in now and then.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Everything's been good! No she's fine and pretty in the garage. :D I've just collected a lot of stuff and wanted to sell it. I put in a custom shifter lever and such, and changed my mind on a clutch I bought... It never ends. You back in the states? I never really check this thread anymore, but I check in now and then.
Thats good to hear.

I'm in the states at the moment but just take a short vacation and then i will have to head back to the desert. But this will be my last year over there and then I be moving home for good and opening my store/shop. Went today and scouted a few possible locations.

My GTO's doing good, just got one of Spencer's front spoilers and that should be it for out appearance mods. At least until i get read to try and make my rear bumper match the SAP side skirts without actually having to use a SAP rearead.

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
802 Posts
ZOMG! oh nos!

i can has internetzors?

:gears:

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
Let's see a picture of your GTO if you still own it and live in Vegas! Remember that cars and coffee is still on Saturday mornings near I-215 and S. Eastern. :)

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts

·
Look for BLUGOAT if in LV, NV
1,121 Posts
Let's see a picture of your GTO if you still own it and live in Vegas! Remember that cars and coffee is still on Saturday mornings near I-215 and S. Eastern. :)
Cars and coffee is for old guys who have to be up at 6AM to pee anyways...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is sincitygoats.com no more? used to go on there all the time. is there any other website where they post up local meets?

121 - 140 of 153 Posts