LS1GTO.com Forums banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Let's see a picture of your GTO if you still own it and live in Vegas! :)
I still have my GTO... but I don't live in LV anymore.. :nonono:

Man do I miss Vegas sometimes. I left Vegas and moved to Dubai for 5 years and now I'm going on my 2nd year in Korea. Been offered a management position in Italy should my company be awarded the contract, but that's probably close to 2 years away, so it doesn't look like I'll be heading home anytime soon.

I was just looking at these old pictures and comparing. She doesn't even seem like the same car anymore. I still remember how she smelled the day I brought her home. I got her brand new from Peoples Pontiac NLV. She was the last '05 on the lot, so I got a great deal. They were begging me to take it home. I remember talking to the sales guy, I went there to check out an '02 Z06. They wanted $31k for the Z06 but wouldn't work with me on financing it, then they showed me the GTO. Of course I look at it and its got a $34k window sticker, so I was like "WTF?" and sales guy said don't worry about what the sticker said. Long story short, I took her home for $26k plus free 2 year extended warranty. Not that I ever needed to use the warranty. Funny thing is, her 5 years ran out a long time ago, but she still only has 32,600 miles on her. Awh... the memories.

June 19, 2006

July 1, 2013

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
I still have my GTO... but I don't live in LV anymore.. :nonono:

Man do I miss Vegas sometimes. I left Vegas and moved to Dubai for 5 years and now I'm going on my 2nd year in Korea. Been offered a management position in Italy should my company be awarded the contract, but that's probably close to 2 years away, so it doesn't look like I'll be heading home anytime soon.

I was just looking at these old pictures and comparing. She doesn't even seem like the same car anymore. I still remember how she smelled the day I brought her home. I got her brand new from Peoples Pontiac NLV. She was the last '05 on the lot, so I got a great deal. They were begging me to take it home. I remember talking to the sales guy, I went there to check out an '02 Z06. They wanted $31k for the Z06 but wouldn't work with me on financing it, then they showed me the GTO. Of course I look at it and its got a $34k window sticker, so I was like "WTF?" and sales guy said don't worry about what the sticker said. Long story short, I took her home for $26k plus free 2 year extended warranty. Not that I ever needed to use the warranty. Funny thing is, her 5 years ran out a long time ago, but she still only has 32,600 miles on her. Awh... the memories.

June 19, 2006

July 1, 2013

clean goat bro

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
2006 Monaro VZ Clone
805 Posts
I am. We should kick it.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts