LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that there would have been more changes in the production tracker this week. Only one car over 3300 status.

Velodromeracer should have his car this week!!:)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I Don't know what I did so special! I thought that more cars would change to 5000 status. My dealer did say that my car was on the docks IN AUSTRAILIA, not here, so I really don't know what is going on.

I can't figure why others with tpw in sept don't have 5000 status.

My dealer could be wanting to surprize me and be pulling my leg though...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Cool! I see we are getting some now!

We need to de a pool on who gets/sends pictures of their car first!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I looked at the update date I thought you were done. It's also weird that there isn't any other status points besides 5000.

·
Registered
84 Posts
VelodromeRacer said:
I Don't know what I did so special! I thought that more cars would change to 5000 status. My dealer did say that my car was on the docks IN AUSTRAILIA, not here, so I really don't know what is going on.

I can't figure why others with tpw in sept don't have 5000 status.

My dealer could be wanting to surprize me and be pulling my leg though...
I hope for all our sakes your dealer is wrong. Hopefully, all the 5000 statused cars are in Kansas City this week awaiting delivery to the dealers. If they are still in Australia, I probably won't see my car until Spring (TPW 11/14)!

·
Registered
84 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Well when I called dealer services they thought a 5000 status'd car was still in AUS too.
But how can that be? That says we have approximately 900 cars in the US, 500 more on another ship about to dock, and none of those 1400 cars belong to anyone on here?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The people that work at the dealer business center are clueless. As DY will know also you take what they say with a grain of salt.

Every car with 5000 status has to be either on a train or truck in this country at this time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I guess we jump directly from 3300 status to 5000. None of these status' supplied ?

3800-Vehicle produced
4150-Vehicled invoiced to dealer
4200-Vehicle shipped

·
Registered
175 Posts
Also.. How come my tpw which is 09/26/03 is at 3300 while people with later TPW's are at 5000? This makes no sense and pisses me off.

No offense to people getting their's with later tpw's

·
Registered
524 Posts
As always, DY, thanks for your work. At least something is happening now. Congrats to the folks whose dealers will now be inundated with hourly phone calls asking where is my car.:p

Any chance for more frequent updates?:drink:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can't wait until someone on here actually gets their car and we can begin to get real-life impressions and photos. I will feel a WHOLE lot better when some of you 5000 status folks get your cars!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts