LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is now scheduled for SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11th!!! Hours are 10am till 4pm. We will have a few "Vengeance girls" selling shirts/hats/banners..... The dyno will be open for the entire duration. We will have plenty of food and beverage and a few give aways!!!!

Anyone who is interested in spinning up on the dyno the prices will be 50.00 for 3 pulls and we will include AIR FUEL FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

We will have several Pedderized GTOs onsite for review and "ride alongs"

We will also have a rack open for anyone who would like to switch over to Amsoil lubricants. Do your homework and you will see why Amsoil is THE premier lubricant available for your vehicle!!!!!(Hint.... 15000 mile oil change intervals)

We are looking forward to seeing all of the locals at our Grand Opening!!! Also, this is NOT GTO specific... If ya got a friend in an import or truck or whatever tell them to come on out... Our dyno is open to any enthusiast!!!!

Come out and support Georgias newest Performance shop!!!!!!!

October 21rst from 10am to 4pm!!!!

Address is:

241 CastleBerry Industrial Drive
Cumming Ga 30040

Vendors are welcome to setup as well. Shoot me a PM/email to get things sorted out!!!

·
Oh it's Friday night
5,658 Posts
I'll be there Ron. I have a cam/springs and intake install I want to schedule. Congrats on the Grand Opening !!!!!!!

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,812 Posts
I should be able to be there with my car if you guy's wanna show it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts