LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading some threads and I’m at a point where I have some unanswered questions. I’m running twin turbos, with 80lb injectors, aeromotive FPR, with fuel return via the EVAP lines. I have a hellcat 525 fuel pump. My problem is with the Venturi system. Seems that it will not keep up/allow enough fuel pressure as well. What can I do to keep or bypass the Venturi to handle the fuel pressure? It appears the Venturi has a 58psi regulator attached to it, I assume that will be too restricted. Thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
805 Posts
Pull all of that crap out. Cut the bucket to allow a holley hydramat and call it a day. Or just put the pump in there and let pressure from the fuel and the suction from the pump do its work.
No point in keeping the stock regulator if adding another one. Doubt it will be too restrictive if just running 80's on 93 and a 43 base pressure. Run out of fuel before theres an issue.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
If you do the 8.1 bucket ( recomended) then like **** said, pull all that shit out to make it as empty as possible. I'd block the venturi off and dump the fuel from the return line into the bucket.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pull all of that crap out. Cut the bucket to allow a holley hydramat and call it a day. Or just put the pump in there and let pressure from the fuel and the suction from the pump do its work.
No point in keeping the stock regulator if adding another one. Doubt it will be too restrictive if just running 80's on 93 and a 43 base pressure. Run out of fuel before theres an issue.
I’m running 80’s on E-85. But thanks for the advice, I was actually hoping for a response like that. I want to keep it as simple as possible and just taking all that crap out would be the best way for that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts