LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dark from Saudi Arabia with his GTO (badged as a "Lumina SS") lays the smack down on a V8 Firebird and V8 Stang in this vid.

Cool stuff. :cool:

Enjoy (about 4.1MB WMV file).*

I'll let Dark tell the story. :)

Padre

* I'm hosting it for him temporarily, so it may change to a different host later on.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yellow Jacket M6 said:
Excellent video, but is there no sound? Nice Job on vid and way to kick some A$$! I did hear the music, but no car sounds.
Dark told me something about his friend who was yelling :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub the whole time and distracted a bit from the message. :)

Padre

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
LT1 Transam in that vid. Doesnt look like any big mods, maybe just some free mods and exhaust, CAI. He'd be looking at low 14's which would be a good match for what appears to be a GT stang ? Can't find em anywhere close.

Nice run, nice vid

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
kbaba said:
That was great but if you get caught in Saudi racing they'll probably cut your right foot off.

I guess the A4 guys could compensate :gr_jest:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
kbaba said:
That was great but if you get caught in Saudi racing they'll probably cut your right foot off.
or worse :secret:

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Why kill them one at a time when you can kill 'em in groups! Very nice! :hail:

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm Glad that you guys like the video :) ,

Well when I was going back home, I passed by the Trans AM "one of my friends" he was like "I heard these cars doesn’t go fast". I told him maybe, but not slower than your car unless you wanna try it?, we lined up then his annoying friend came with his stang and said "ok time to beat you both" <full big mouth with confidence :gr_jest:

I meant to put crapy music so you guys don’t hear my friend yelling at the stang dude.well i dont blam him. and by the way the Tans am started with the 2nd horn but I still got him :cool:
and the stang looked like "the rear camera man :gr_jest: " I didn’t see him or his car since that day :sneaky: .

·
710 Posts
kbaba said:
:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: that really cracked me up

well come on its 2004 they stoped like 100 years ago , well even if they do lets see if they can get me with their FORD :p .

·
710 Posts
BTW thanks to Padre who were really helpful and hosted the video for me, thanks bro :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
"Illegal? Samir, this is America! Come on, sit down! Come on! This isn't
Riyadh! They're not gonna saw your hands off, all right?"

Compliments of the great cinematic experience, Office Space.

·
710 Posts
blazetsi said:
"Illegal? Samir, this is America! Come on, sit down! Come on! This isn't
Riyadh! They're not gonna saw your hands off, all right?"

Compliments of the great cinematic experience, Office Space.
dude relax lol what are you talking about? :sneaky:

·
duh
1,214 Posts
kbaba said:
:eek2: :gr_jest:

·
Been here for a long time...
4,660 Posts
Adam4356 said:
LT1 Transam in that vid. Doesnt look like any big mods, maybe just some free mods and exhaust, CAI. He'd be looking at low 14's which would be a good match for what appears to be a GT stang ? Can't find em anywhere close.

Nice run, nice vid
Low 14's in any modded LT1 F-Body would be a bad driver. My stock 96 WS6 ran 13.5 the first time it was at the track in 96, K&N and thermostat. Most, depending on driver, will get into the very high 13's with a stock LT1.

·
710 Posts
blazetsi said:
Its from the movie Office Space ... sorry if I confused :)
LOL :gr_jest: now i got it :slap:

I'm ganna buy this one soon :)

sorry about the miss understanding though :wall:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rob said:
Low 14's in any modded LT1 F-Body would be a bad driver. My stock 96 WS6 ran 13.5 the first time it was at the track in 96, K&N and thermostat. Most, depending on driver, will get into the very high 13's with a stock LT1.
Definitely. The Impala SS (1994-96) also is an LT1, weighing in at about 4200lbs. The Impala runs high 14's to low 15's stock. There is no way that the significantly lighter F-body is going to run 14's if modded. Cheapy and free mods, plus programming, will drop the Impala to mid 14's, and an F-body to mid/low 13's easy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dark said:
LOL :gr_jest: now i got it :slap:

I'm ganna buy this one soon :)

sorry about the miss understanding though :wall:

Don't be sorry at all dude... and if you get the humor that movie will be one of you all time favorites... I still watch it and find new jokes and humor everytime.. its great!

btw: How's the weather over there... hot eh? :burnout:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts