LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video I made last night. I was bored. It was me and my friend w/ his 02SS. Another 02SS was with us but I didn't get any video on the way up but got some footage of him at the track. He put down just over 400whp at 5psi of boost. He is running the STS turbo mounted in the rear. Other than that he is stock, no gears, cam, or headwork. His times weren't all that great but his mph was in the low to mid teens. Take a look for yourself. Enjoy!! Oh and put comments you lurkers!

Right click save as:
GTO track day

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
gtodoug said:
Here is a video I made last night. I was bored. It was me and my friend w/ his 02SS. Another 02SS was with us but I didn't get any video on the way up but got some footage of him at the track. He put down just over 400whp at 5psi of boost. He is running the STS turbo mounted in the rear. Other than that he is stock, no gears, cam, or headwork. His times weren't all that great but his mph was in the low to mid teens. Take a look for yourself. Enjoy!! Oh and put comments you lurkers!

Right click save as:
GTO track day
Nice video editing.. how bad was the wheel hop for you?? I didn't hear the familiar hop-hop sound.

Oh, and if you figure out how to the burnout without rolling forward with the M6, you have a pupil!

Well done.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
very nice video!!!!!!

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
That video kicks ass!

Nice video editing

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
When you ran 13.35 against that "lightly modded Mustang GT", it was pretty sweet.

The video practically only showed your car, the Mustang was so far behind the camera somehow "lost" it.

Thanks for sharing. Nice powerful goat you got there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts