LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We also got to race some Stangs last night (Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds Georgia). I preached my sermon on humility to a modded GT with MT's - my 12.7 to his 17.0. Missed shifts are a b*tch. :rolleyes:

But I also got :slap:'d by a Cobra. Never mind that he redlighted - he ran a 12.128 @ 119.87 :eek2: 2.073-60' to my 12.877 @ 109.11 2.049-60'. Very impressive.

Padre getting smoked by a Cobra (right-click, save-as to view, 1mb).

The 05 Stang GT videos will be up later.

Padre

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Damnit, we want those 05 GT vids.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
lol, keep preachin' to the Muscle Car congregation Padre! :)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
If Padre's car was running like it usually does it would have been a tight race with the Cobra. Padre, your car still sounded a lot better then the Cobra . . .

Doc

P.S. I can't watch any of the videos until I get home on my wife's Dell. My Mac will only give me audio-no vids . . . I know I was there in the drivers seat but I still like to watch it over and over!!!

Doc

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
Doc -- your mac should be fine watching the vids! Download windows media player for Mac if you have to (www.microsoft.com/mac)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
RedThunder said:
Doc -- your mac should be fine watching the vids! Download windows media player for Mac if you have to (www.microsoft.com/mac)
All fixed. I had version 7.3 and the new version is 9.0.

Thanks,

Doc

·
Registered
473 Posts
Doc GTO said:
If Padre's car was running like it usually does it would have been a tight race with the Cobra. Padre, your car still sounded a lot better then the Cobra . . .

Doc

P.S. I can't watch any of the videos until I get home on my wife's Dell. My Mac will only give me audio-no vids . . . I know I was there in the drivers seat but I still like to watch it over and over!!!

Doc
Get VLC, it plays every codec under the sun and its available on nearly every known platfrom: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts