LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I just got a call from my dealer, I have a VIN number.....!!

I am on my way to see him, I will post more later!

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Looks like Veledrome Racer's dealer was telling the truth about the VIN #. The status of his car has changed as well. I will have the tracking system updated on Monday with all of the new info. This is great news guys.:D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bad news guys :(

My dealer said that my car (with an original build date of 10/3) was now 12/3 TODAY! GM told him the car was built today and will be on the next ship, delivery to me in 45 days!!

GM said it has now gone to "balement". They also confirmed the Benicia port of call as destination..duh...

VIN number....6G2VX12G84L182270

More later

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
hrrrmmm

Called um...a secret GM phone # where they can get more detail tracking...they could tell me if its on a truck or train, up to date info here.

Oddly they didn't see CJ Lannoy's car as in this country. They also said they are to come to the port of Oakland.

If these 900 cars are not pre-orders I know a bunch of people that will be pissssssed

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, my dealer was more pissed than me!!

I too wonder what that means for all of the other cars!!!

I wanted the car before xmas, now I get it in the grey slick cold month of Jan. To top it all off, it could arrive while I am changing cash into chips in Vegas!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow Davbo,

Don't overdo it.......

This has sent me to drink tonight, but do I cheer that progress has finally been shown, or do I drink of sorrow that it will be 45 more days?

PLeeaaassssss DAVBO, give me some direction....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really feel sorry for ZO6J, that is going to be a busy day entering all of the CHANGED data...

Millpond, thanks, pass the bottle...

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Congrats to all of you for getting your updates and VIN's and everything. Now tell me. Is is the wait worse now or before?

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Drink to progress.......the glass is ALWAYS half full.:D :D :D

You didn't want one the first cars off the line where they were working out all the problems anyways.:)

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
My thought is that all of us who pre-ordered are going to be pissed if these 900 cars are not for some of us.:mad:

What is so secret about a VIN? Anyone can look at your VIN while your car is parked in a lot.:confused:

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
I guess the easy answer would be to not publish any info other than what members expressly agree to allow you to publish.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts