LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where Holden left off on production for the Monaro and statred with the GTO. :confused: It would really be nice to know the actual # in production that each of our cars are. :thumbs:

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
It is my understanding that they are run through the line intermittently so if they do sequential VIN numbers they will be mixed throughout with the Monaros.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
So I ahave to be pretty close to the front alos with a vin of 171801

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have 182270, got it last week.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine is 190577, made end of October. Definately not sequential, they would have made 18,776 cars between rushhour's and mine.

·
Registered
429 Posts
counting by ones who knows how the count goes/topic question/ i not sure but in this time frame i dont think they could have built that many cars???

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
IIRC means if i recall correctly. MMciau thinks that they numbers are computer generated.

·
Registered
214 Posts
mine #is 204800

·
Registered
524 Posts
miamio said:
Mines 194680 tpw of 10/31. Showed up last Thurs. at the dealer. Now I just have to figure out when I can go get it!
I've got 193865 with TPW 10/30.. Supposedly close to 90-100 GTO's a day but there are a lot of Monaros in there too. I don't know how many total cars a day they do, but here we have about 815 between numbers and a 1 day TPW difference. ANy day now, they say. :rolleyes:

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
762 Posts
gtogolfer said:
Mine is 190577, made end of October. Definately not sequential, they would have made 18,776 cars between rushhour's and mine.
Mine is 190601. They would have been made in the same week if not the same day. :thumbs:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Don't forget all the commodores and their derivitives are in amongst those numbers as well.. Basically you can get a V6 ute followed by a GTO followed by a s/c V6 statesman followed by a LS1 SS commodore all going down the line.. so the numbers are just the order that they were built...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts