LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, you might know me as BMR Suspension on here...or simply CamaroSS...or Kevin. Anyway, I just activated my photography fan page on "the Facebook" and would love for everyone to check it out, like the page, share the images, help me get my name out there more. While I love shooting for the magazines, I'm looking to expand everything I do in the photography world. Obviously I specialize in automotive, but I also shoot other sports, landscape, portrait/model, architecture, and really anything that doesn't involve a wedding. LOL

Visceral Image Facebook Page

Thanks for sharing and checking it out, gang. I appreciate the love.

- Kevin

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
I haven't seen this before Kevin. I would like to setup a shoot with my wife's Brazen and my car sometime after the holiday. I would like some day and night shots. Let me know what you think either here or on your Facebook page.

Rick

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,057 Posts
Liked.

You should know that this corner of the site doesn't see much action, sir.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Liked.

You should know that this corner of the site doesn't see much action, sir.
Yep, I know. I'm all over this section since photography is my other job. haha Get's a little annoying to talk about cars all day on the phone and online!!!!!!!!! :turbonaug

Thanks for the adds! It's a shame my web designer took my domain. I'm working on getting another site up and running. I'm building it now and it looks pretty snazzy.

·
Decision, Decisions.
1,338 Posts
Kevin and gconnoyer... two photographers I look up since I'm just getting started out in this with my T3 !

·
Decision, Decisions.
1,338 Posts
No problem guys, I liked the FB page btw Kevin, awesome stuff !!

Connoyer, you've probably noticed that I've liked about every picture you post on FB haha
(my FB name --> Joe Giardino)

·
Decision, Decisions.
1,338 Posts
Probably both haha

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thanks for the likes and the kind words, guys! I'm working on getting more work up there. I have over 6 years worth of stuff shooting for the magazines on a monthly basis...so probably like 80+ shoots to throw up! haha I've been a little lazy with it for the past couple months.

Looks for more updates soon, as well as teasers from current or upcoming shoots.

- Kevin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts