LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY! after 6 weeks of waiting, they finally arrived!!!

18x8.5 et 35 front and 18x9.5 et45 in the rear. they're going on tomorrow for test fitment at the tire shop and i should have my first shots of the car on the groun with these stunning wheels. guys at the tire shop were pretty impressed with the finish of these wheels when i dropped them off earlier today.

can't wait to see how these look on my monaro. i've owned my car now for 5 years and i've constantly been searching for a wheel that would really set this car off and i think this will do just the trick.

·
...brah
8,810 Posts
OMFG awesome. I was thinking about this same color on some 710's. Do you have anymore pics?

·
Just call me "nubs"
1,195 Posts
Fuuuuuuuuuu that was my backup plan. I love the wheels, but too many people have them now. Then I found this color and it was my secret plan to be different.

Bad ass color mang. Need to see them on the car.

·
Just call me "nubs"
1,195 Posts
A friend of mine has 19" 710's. In gunmetal. My first choice until I found these.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice Color

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Exactly

A friend of mine has 19" 710's. In gunmetal. My first choice until I found these.
710's/=VB3's

Get em. Don't base your decision off of what a bunch of dudes on some forum have. Everybody says CSL's are super common because of the number on this board doing them. I didn't see another person with them ever in real life.

People on the mustang board say "Everyone has RTR wheels and Saleen grills, do something different!"

Guess what, there isn't a single person around here with any of those.

Fact of the matter is the folks on this forum represent a small percentage of GTO owners. I know there are 15-20 GTO's around Ft. Benning and the Columbus area alone and maybe 2 of them are active on this board.

·
Militante
1,136 Posts
Nice choice, I have been a fan of that color since they announced it on their site right before years end... com'on dak, you know that will look bad ass on the BOM

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I saw that finish for the first time the other day. I think it will look great.

·
Yes, I'm a Registered User...
2,065 Posts
Definitely in for pics! Im getting VMR's soon and have this color in mind for my car as well!

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
teaser!

its at the tire shop today, just waiting for the truck to get back from the warehouse so here's where i'm at:

they look great!!

this is my only concern...the rear. its going to be stanced nonetheless. so i'm waiting for the tires to be test fitted to see how much it tucks in, but its going to have to be rolled no doubt. but either way, i'm biting my nails right now till it gets on the ground.

its a 18x9.5 et45 in the rear -- what do you guys think? its really hard to judge like this because the car is up on the lift so i really dunno. anyone else have experience with this ET and width? please give me some good news lol.

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
With a 275 tire you will have to cut or roll the fender lips.
ok that shouldn't be an issue. i figured as much but so long as thats all required, i can sleep easy.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts