LS1GTO.com Forums banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
AWWWWW YEAH....
2,533 Posts
Man the moar I look, the moar I like and I liked alot the first time..!!! I'm not too sure what that means other than I LOVE THEM, :)

I'm really thinking this color would look sweet on SRM

·
Decision, Decisions.
1,338 Posts
took some better photos today with the sun finally. didn't realize till after i got home that i got just a little bit of tire shine over spray on the bumper...oh well

Looks awesome man, now take that boomerang off the back !!! :ninja:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Damn man those look really good

·
...brah
8,810 Posts
What freaking color is this?

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Damn I wanna see these in 19s. VMR has some beautiful pics up of these wheels but they just dont look the same on these pics.

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Damn I wanna see these in 19s. VMR has some beautiful pics up of these wheels but they just dont look the same on these pics.
i thought about 19s, but ultimately i'm happy with the 18s. i put a ton of miles on the car (up to 134k now) so i still wanted something that wouldn't ride much harder than the 17s.

took some more photos recently:

currently i'm the car is back in the body shop to get the rear fenders cut. the initial roll they did was pretty poor, barely did anything at all and with passengers in the car it was just rubbing too much. hopefully should have it back within a few days.

·
SSgt @ USAF Hunger Games2K14
6,378 Posts
Car looks great with the Tint now!!

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
I am going back to 18s. 19 s and coilovers are not my speed.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i thought about 19s, but ultimately i'm happy with the 18s. i put a ton of miles on the car (up to 134k now) so i still wanted something that wouldn't ride much harder than the 17s.

took some more photos recently:

currently i'm the car is back in the body shop to get the rear fenders cut. the initial roll they did was pretty poor, barely did anything at all and with passengers in the car it was just rubbing too much. hopefully should have it back within a few days.

needs to be dropped asap

121 - 132 of 132 Posts