LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any So-Cal M6 owners interested in a discounted Vortech S/C? I can provide a significant discount + installation by Vortech in exchange for using your GTO for fitment purposes. Please contact me ASAP at [email protected].

Thx!

Jim

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Gravana Jim said:
Any So-Cal M6 owners interested in a discounted Vortech S/C? I can provide a significant discount + installation by Vortech in exchange for using your GTO for fitment purposes. Please contact me ASAP at [email protected].

Thx!

Jim
how come no one ever offers these deals from florida! :gr_jest:

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
I hear that!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gravana Jim said:

Thx!

Jim
I would be interested. Sent you email. Contact me at [email protected] when you have time. I could let you have the car for a while. Has about 1500 miles on it with no mods.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
How about Ohio? I'll gladly UPS my car to Cali, if they'll pick up the tab. :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dbluegoat said:
Well, the drive out would be brutal, but the drive back would be fun!

I have a better idea. I can work out a deal on getting one of these Magnusons to you doorstep... :burnout:

Super-Goat

Jim

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Gravana Jim said:
Well, the drive out would be brutal, but the drive back would be fun!

I have a better idea. I can work out a deal on getting one of these Magnusons to you doorstep... :burnout:

Super-Goat

Jim
Sorry Jim your about a week too late.........see my avatar? :secret:

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
rats..... too slow on the trigger....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gravana Jim said:

Thx!

Jim

A public thank you to Jim. My car was delivered to Vortech this last Saturday, 10/2 for a supercharger install. Details to follow but it will be 4-6 weeks before I see the car again.

·
Registered
607 Posts
This goes w/out saying, but... Please post pics and dynos as soon as you can :)

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
GTOLarry said:
A public thank you to Jim. My car was delivered to Vortech this last Saturday, 10/2 for a supercharger install. Details to follow but it will be 4-6 weeks before I see the car again.
Just don't turn your back on "Pretty boy" Ricky Best... :D

j/k

Ed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts