Votes: 82 65.6%
  • ROH Drift R wheels in Competition Black

Votes: 43 34.4%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. VZ Monaro wheels as seen here on dede's Monaro Conversion....18x8 all around.

2. ROH Drift R wheels in Competition Black shown here on my Monaro Conversion....18x8 frt, 18x9 rr.

Every time I see those VZs, I drool. I say, "That's what I'm going to do!"......and then I look back at the ROHs and fall in love all over again. :gr_jest: What do you think looks better? Not in general, but specifically on this color and with the conversion.....I can't decide.... :banghead:

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,501 Posts
I like the VZ better andthink they fit your plan of the conversion better. At the same time, like anyone knows what a Monaro is when you drive your car around Texas, so I guess it wouldn't matter in that sense.

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
+1 Vz

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
Can I vote coupe 4 front wheels all around?

If you have the staggered Drift R I'd stick with those for the bigger tires.

·
Make mine dirty!
530 Posts
I like the look of the VZ's better on yellow.

I'd also like to see the HSV V2's on a GTO other then black. I see that every day. ;)

Attachments

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
Converted car? VZ's...

GTO? Drift R's...

Maybe that's why your decision is hard: they're both good looking wheels.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
VZ's all the way, Drift R's look like crap. I don't think my opinion matters though, so...

-Dennis

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Joe I have seen your wheels up close. And while I like the look a lot I think if you want to keep the Monaro look do the VZ. But do what you gut tells you.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
if you take those drift r's off your insane. give them to me then, they look amazing on yellow.

·
can crusher
2,069 Posts
VZ's? Robofuzz has them on his MBM, and they look great on his car, but...

On YJ? Damn dude. The VZ's wash out, and the black ROH's look incredible. They really add something... an intangible you're not going to get with many other wheels. Drift R's all the way.

·
1 of 40,757
6,484 Posts
or... after you get the VZ's, change your mind about them, and go back to the drift r's you can sell me the VZ's. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts