LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you to everyone that took part in this special.

This special is now closed.

Regards,
Mathew.

----------------------------------------------------------------

VZ MONARO wheels. 4 only.

G'day all!

Save $115 USD on a set of four Genuine VZ Monaro Wheels.

[Genuine VZ Monaro Wheels]

[Blue GTO with VZ Wheels]

[Silver GTO with VZ Wheels]

The genuine VZ Monaro 18”x8” Wheels are today available for $1,385 USD shipped direct to your door.

Your Pontiac centre caps will fit these genuine wheels, so you can sell your Holden centre caps on eBay. ;)

The Special* includes
1x Set of 4 genuine VZ Monaro 18” Alloy wheels. (Suit ’04, ’05 and ‘06 GTO’s)
1x Set of 4 genuine Monaro Centre Caps
1x Set of 20 lug nuts.
1x Set of 20 lug nut caps.
1x Delivery (to your door)

Be quick. There is only 3.

Click here for your genuine VZ Monaro wheels.

Regards,
Mathew.

JHP Vehicle Enhancements

"Set yourself apart from the pack"
*Offer ends October 16th, 2006.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
ooooo , best set of productions wheels for the gto

wish i had the money , :(:(

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
i literally felt my heart stop for a second when i first read the beginning of the post. i thought you were saying you had a set of these for $115USD. lol.

still, awesome price!

Mike

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. We can always take a down payment?

1 set has been sold. There are now only 3 sets left.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LS2-GTO said:
I'm assuming you wont price match since you're already selling these at a discount?
We can guarantee that our wheels are brand new.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
are they giving all of this too ?

The Special* includes
1x Set of 4 genuine VZ Monaro 18” Alloy wheels. (Suit ’04, ’05 and ‘06 GTO’s)
1x Set of 4 genuine Monaro Centre Caps
1x Set of 20 lug nuts
1x Set of 20 lug nut caps.
1x Delivery (to your door)

with the customer service ive had from the guys at JHP , even at regular price i wouldnt pass them up

not that i want to mean im saying anything bad about the other comany , and do respect you not mentioning them

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
s/c'd cav,

Thank you for your support.

Yes i would be suprised if it was comparing apples with apples. Usually it is not the case.

LS2-GTO, I appreciate you not trashing our thread with the companies details.

I am also assuming by your last comment that a U.S. company has imported 19 sets. If they did not purchase them directly from G.M. Holden in Australia then there is no way they could purchase them cheaper than us.

However i don't want to drag this thread down nor get off topic here.

We can discuss this via pm if you feel it necessary. (Also i would be interested in knowing who it is and what price they are selling it at. ;) )

Regards,
Mathew.

·
1 of 40,757
6,482 Posts
The reason I asked about price matching is because I would prefer to support a forum sponsor rather than someone else. Which is also the reason I am showing respect for JHP by not posting up company info. On the other hand money talks and if I can get them for cheaper elsewhere then I will.

Yes it includes the wheels.. 4 NEW Genuine Holden CV8's 18x8's.
Yes it includes 4 genuine holden center caps.
Yes it includes 20 lugs. As far as lug caps I dont know. I didnt ask about lug caps.
Yes it includes delivery to my door.

I verified all the above via email.

The company is in Australia and they guarantee they are NEW Genuine Holden wheels. As I mentioned before they have 19 sets available which must be why they are cheaper. They also have CV8-Z's, VY-SS's, and CV8-R's.

Im willing to be the test mule. If things arent as described to me by this other company I will be sure to let everyone know.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LS2-GTO said:
The reason I asked about price matching is because I would prefer to support a forum sponsor rather than someone else. Which is also the reason I am showing respect for JHP by not posting up company info. On the other hand money talks and if I can get them for cheaper elsewhere then I will.

Yes it includes the wheels.. 4 NEW Genuine Holden CV8's 18x8's.
Yes it includes 4 genuine holden center caps.
Yes it includes 20 lugs. As far as lug caps I dont know. I didnt ask about lug caps.
Yes it includes delivery to my door.

I verified all the above via email.

The company is in Australia and they guarantee they are NEW Genuine Holden wheels. As I mentioned before they have 19 sets available which must be why they are cheaper. They also have CV8-Z's, VY-SS's, and CV8-R's.

Im willing to be the test mule. If things arent as described to me by this other company I will be sure to let everyone know.
Hi LS2-GTO.

As i typed in your PM, you state CV8's, but which CV8's? There are 3 or 4 different types it could be. They all vary in wholesale price.

We have vast experience with international shipments and the freight we use will have wheels to you in 3-5 days from dispatch. The wheels on this special also have freight insurance, which will protect your wheel investment if anything should happen during transport.

Due to our experience we know exactly how to comply with customs so our customers do not receive any customs bills.

Everyone is free to buy where they want for the price and value they feel comfortable with.

I hope it works out well for you. :)

Regards,
Mathew.

PS Anyway, i look forward to your PM, so we can discuss this privately.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cv8

Mathew- Great price on those wheels which includes shipping. I also see you have the CV8's on the same page. Do you have a picture of those set of wheels on a IBM? or similiar blue color?
Thanks for your time -
Robert

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
olblugoat said:
Mathew- Great price on those wheels which includes shipping. I also see you have the CV8's on the same page. Do you have a picture of those set of wheels on a IBM? or similiar blue color?
Thanks for your time -
Robert
Thank you Robert.

I believe i do. Can you please send me an email and i will reply back with the picture attached.

REgards,
Mathew.

·
Probably older than you ...
452 Posts
Mathew, Geoff,

Holy Cow! Lightening fast service - my VZ wheels arrived today. Guess I better call the tire store right away. Wheels look great. You guys rock. :)

Thanksabunch,

Craig

·
GTO From Delaware
37 Posts
I just ordered a set! Please let me know you got it and send an email to:
[email protected]

I will prob be ordering some other stuff soon . . . .I like the looks of the street shifter and gauges . . . .

Thanks

DC

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
damnit.

if i could sell my wheels and tires i'd jump on this.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you to everyone that took part in this special.

This special is now closed.

Regards,
Mathew.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts