LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped it of this morning for the install on the items "on order" in my signature.

No goat for 3 - 4 days = :banghead:
When I get it back = :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Who want's my CS pipe and Barbie Blue BMR strut bar?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
OMG...That will be awesome.....I suggest trying drugs for 3 days......
:drink::drink:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Looks like funz a comin' Don't forget to back out your Predator tune before you put in the Magnacharger tune. Is Arrowhead doing the work?

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Liquorice said:
Who want's my CS pipe and Barbie Blue BMR strut bar?

CS Performance intake? I got dibs. How much? Send me a PM

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mistermike said:
Looks like funz a comin' Don't forget to back out your Predator tune before you put in the Magnacharger tune. Is Arrowhead doing the work?
Took tune out about a week ago for this so, good to go!
Arrowhead not doing the work.

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Hang in there buddy

Again, I couldn't thank you enough for volunteering to be my Magnacharger guinea pig. When I am sure the LS1 will perform as advertised and not blow up in your face (better yours than mine......he he he) then I will go to the place we talked about in our PM's.

Good luck and keep us informed. Okay, screw the rest of them. Just keep ME informed...

:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Registered
367 Posts
The BMR bar won't clear the Magnacharger??? BTW, how much for the bar... (I have an IBM car, I'm just asking for a friend)?

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
no coness said:
The BMR bar won't clear the Magnacharger??? BTW, how much for the bar... (I have an IBM car, I'm just asking for a friend)?
No, the BMR STB will not clear the Magnacharger. That is the ONLY thing we know it won't clear (Howie of AP test fit it for us a while back).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts