LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Deuce and a Half
1,880 Posts
Those belong on a 350z :). I was looking to get one of the new Z's and thats what a lot of them use.

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
I think they would look OK but only without the writing on 2 of the spokes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured some people would think they're ricey. I dunno what it is w/ me but I don't like a lot of the wheels US companies have to offer. I've always liked OZ, Volk, Advan, 5Zigen, BBS etc. I want wheels w/ more of a "GT" look.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I like the 6 spoke, something different. Not a fan of the manufacurer name and stuff on the spoke.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Adam4356 said:
I like the 6 spoke, something different. Not a fan of the manufacurer name and stuff on the spoke.
I agree. Lose the blue writing and blue valve stem and they'd look pretty cool - like OZ racing wheels.
Dan

·
LS1 Enthusiast!
154 Posts
6 spokes don't belong on american muscle cars. Only 5 spokes,
or twin 5 spokes. You mess with the symmetry of the wheel by
putting different number spokes than lug holes.

And that pic shows a 4 bolt wheel...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was the first pic of them that I found. They make them in 5-bolt too.

·
J.A.F. User
61 Posts
TOUGEGOAT
If you want to see what these do to a GTO, check the attached pic. They actually look better than I thought they would. Kinda like a "function over form" thing...

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Mikie said:
TOUGEGOAT
If you want to see what these do to a GTO, check the attached pic. They actually look better than I thought they would. Kinda like a "function over form" thing...
Nice photochop job. Those wheels DO look better on the GTO than I thought they would.

·
J.A.F. User
61 Posts
TougeGOAT said:
wow, thanks. Did you photoshop that?
That would be me. I found several pics of GTO's so when I got the itch to see what a wheel looked like on the car, I could at least have a better idea than just a picture on a website. Usually I get contracted to do deviant things to my co-workers using Photoshop, so this is a pleasant change... ;)
Glad you liked it!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm seriously thinking about the billet ralley II wheels. I would really like to see them on the car first.

I would love if someone could manipulate a photo of a black on black goat with a set of these on it. both 17" and 18" would be nice.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Tougegoat. I agree 100% on your opinion on wheel choices nowadays. The import market has a much better selection for sweet rims. I am hoping Volk/Rays and other wheel manufactures will make wheels to fit these cars without having to special order them.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
darkitec said:
I'm seriously thinking about the billet ralley II wheels. I would really like to see them on the car first.

I would love if someone could manipulate a photo of a black on black goat with a set of these on it. both 17" and 18" would be nice.

I thought about a set of those for my old goat. They are more pricey than any of the 19" rims for the new goat. They wanted $500 a rim, not including center cap. Damn! :mad:

·
Registered
430 Posts
PendragonZ said:
6 spokes don't belong on american muscle cars. Only 5 spokes,
or twin 5 spokes. You mess with the symmetry of the wheel by
putting different number spokes than lug holes.

And that pic shows a 4 bolt wheel...
I agree, I don't like 6 spoke rims, they just don't look right. 5 spoke or there are some nice seven spokes too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts