LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Finally!!! I saw another GTO on the road. I was picking up my winter beater from the detailing shop this morning around Royalton Rd. (Columbia Station).

I was so excited!!! if it was you Radkon (yellow GTO with a "NEW GTO" license plate.... nice GTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the GTO owners in Cleveland should get together before the weather gets bad!!! :bubbrub

Gianni
 

·
Est. Apr 2004
Joined
·
5,861 Posts
Gianni D said:
Hi guys,

Finally!!! I saw another GTO on the road. I was picking up my winter beater from the detailing shop this morning around Royalton Rd. (Columbia Station).

I was so excited!!! if it was you Radkon (yellow GTO with a "NEW GTO" license plate.... nice GTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the GTO owners in Cleveland should get together before the weather gets bad!!! :bubbrub

Gianni
Nope wasn't me, I don't have vanity plates and I've been out of town for two weeks and the goat is hiding in my garage. I'm going to pull her out tomorrow for some fun. I think we should organize a cruise to Quaker Stake and Lube for all the Cleveland goats. What do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
radkon said:
Nope wasn't me, I don't have vanity plates and I've been out of town for two weeks and the goat is hiding in my garage. I'm going to pull her out tomorrow for some fun. I think we should organize a cruise to Quaker Stake and Lube for all the Cleveland goats. What do you think?

I really want to, but I work 2nd shift 7 days a week (someone has to pay for my toys ... lol). I really thought it was you ... oh well. I was so excited to see another Goat, I gave the guys two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!! :hail:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
I'm game for anything. Prefer a weekday early evening. I'll have to work the next day but i can live with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
I was through that area today also but mine is IBM. Have not seen any Yellows in the area but I do know there are two different Black ones running around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys

The next weekend day that I get off is Labor Day. What about doing something that day??? Let me know ....

G
 

·
Est. Apr 2004
Joined
·
5,861 Posts
Gianni D said:
Hey guys

The next weekend day that I get off is Labor Day. What about doing something that day??? Let me know ....

G

I'm game for something the week around Sept 10-18
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
I'm off labor day as well but i got some stuff planned. Week of 10-18th is ok.

I'll have the SW catback to listen too, It goes on tomorrow :)
 

·
Est. Apr 2004
Joined
·
5,861 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top