LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm rolling out of Church, headed for lunch, when I pull up at a stop light on Goodman road. Windows down, some GNR on the stereo, when a red porsche boxster S convertible pulls up next to me.

NOW all boxsters are driven by women, and this time was no different. She was middle aged (45-60?), designer sunglasses etc.

SO the light turns green and she floors it, with no warning. I was stunned into inaction. I just sat there for a full 5 seconds watching a second gear dump in front of me. Was I just called out? Were we supposed to race? Fortuantely "get in the ring" was playing, so at the next light it was on.

Next light I look over, roll up the windows, drop into 3, flick the T/C switch. At the green I punch it spin 1st, then second, chirp third. I get 4-5 cars on the porsche, slow down wait and kick it again.

Now at the next light (yes there are too many lights on goodman road), she turns left, and honks her horn. What a Sunday.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Napalm said:
So I'm rolling out of Church... What a Sunday.
Hehe. Alas, I can't get away with that. Imagine: "hey dude, you just got blown away by your pastor!" :judge: :gr_jest:

Padre

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't the good book preach forgiveness?

In your case it doesn't help that the back of your car says "The Inquisitor" on it.

·
9 Second Club
14,786 Posts
Great kill. You were obviously MYOB. Too bad you violated the rule and didn't get her number ;)

PadreGTO said:
Hehe. Alas, I can't get away with that. Imagine: "hey dude, you just got blown away by your pastor!" :judge: :gr_jest:

Padre
On the other hand, would you really want to blow away your pastor? He might have the co-pilot with him. :patriot: Then again, if it was right after church would that mean that the sermon had been hurried, or is that a Baptist thing :) It'd be tough sitting there debating the 1-2 shift wondering if you ought too. :gr_jest:

·
IKSWHTASOL
2,223 Posts
GTO THUNDER said:
What would god do.....He would chase the race. BTW god drives a GTO.
I don't think He really drives one...but, he does have a rep on this forum. :angel:

·
Registered
241 Posts
i saw a boxster not type S this weekend the license was "no chance" shortned i was like wtf i can beat that thing in my weak ass car but then when i got next i noticed it was a smoking 20-25 year old and then got her plate lol.

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
I never understood why people buy a freaking boxster over a corvette. I mean, they are relatively the same price, especially between a boxter S and a C6 coupe.... whatever to each their own.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Blown_Red_97z said:
I never understood why people buy a freaking boxster over a corvette. I mean, they are relatively the same price, especially between a boxter S and a C6 coupe.... whatever to each their own.
that's easy --------> pretentious arrogance of the P-word and logo; euro-elitism. C6 will destroy a boxter and cayman on street and track.

·
Registered
241 Posts
bonzelite said:
that's easy --------> pretentious arrogance of the P-word and logo; euro-elitism. C6 will destroy a boxter and cayman on street and track.
i work with a guy that refers to his car as "the benz" its the c230 komp hatch back ive seen hondas for half the price with more options and better interior than his i love the name whores lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts