LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rear Steering comes standard
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite all GTO owners to Waterford Hills road cousre this Sunday. They will be having an open track day, (no timing) but you will get to run your car a lot on the track for $100 bucks. It set up to be as safe as possible with no passing unless the drive in front of you signals you to. Their will be about 10 cars on the track per session. I did it about 4-5 weeks ago and had a good time. The name is RAMGTO aslias Russ M and I'll be in a black red interior '06. If you want watch it's free. If you want to race be there no later than 9:00 a.m. Check waterfordhills.com for more info and maps and bring a snell 95 or newer helmet. Later

·
Walk Soft & Carry Big Stick!
506 Posts
Wish I'd known about this sooner. Spent all of yesterday at the road course in Grattan, had an absolute blast. Big Thanks to Scooter70 here on this board for the invite and the extra time he took to show me "the line" and all the extra pointers he gave me. Unfortunately, or fortunately as it may be, I've already committed to going up to Stanton for the day. Have a lot of fun there ramgto, maybe post up again if they have any more of these track days? Might be able to make one in the future...

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
I live about a 1/4 a mile from the track........ Ive heard them running all day.....couldnt afford it this weekend, maybe next yr.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Argh, I wish I would have known too, anymore left this year?

·
Rear Steering comes standard
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Waterford Hills

I don't believe there will be any more of these Open Track Days. I wish more GTO's could have been there though. It was a great time. I even got to ride in a new Z06 in between my sessions. What an kick a$$ day. I will post these everytime I find out from now on. It is free to come watch if you want to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts