LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced the wavetrac launching on the street/strip? Was the car more balanced and predictable? Improved 60ft tomes? I'm thinking about going the harrop route to improve 60ft times. I already have 1000hp axles and stubs, dr's, and a 1pc ds.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
If both wheels hook (mine does with stock diff) then theres no 60ft improvement. If only one wheel spins, then yea you'll have an improvement, but your diff would be toasted anyways. Thats all I got.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Has anyone experienced the wavetrac launching on the street/strip? Was the car more balanced and predictable? Improved 60ft tomes? I'm thinking about going the harrop route to improve 60ft times. I already have 1000hp axles and stubs, dr's, and a 1pc ds.
I just installed Wavetrack few months ago and it is major improvement over my old worn out stock diff for one wheel spin around corners. In straight line, for street use, good sticky tires and stock diff is fine.
Good thing about Wavetrack is that it is high quality unit with lifetime warranty and can take high hp abuse. Also, for drag racing, it is safe in case of axle breakage, car will still go straight (not the case with spool). Very quiet and smooth for every day use. Can't think of any negatives. It may even be most cost effective way to go on a long run...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts