LS1GTO Forums banner

WCS Coming to Goatrun!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  CGMike 
#1 ·
We're finalizing our plans for Goatrun right now, but it looks like we'll be there from Friday afternoon to Saturday evening. We're planning to go to the show and the luncheon, give out some raffle prizes, then take off a little while after that.

I'm planning on bringing a couple intakes and a few sets of grilles that you'll be able to pick up at a pretty good savings. I don't have much else in stock right now, but I'll see what I can get together if there is something that you really want.

So…what do you guys want me to bring along? Either to look at or to purchase, just let me know and let's make a deal!

#4 · (Edited)
Svede intake for an 06. Do eeet. I bought an early (one not sure when it was originally made) and it didn't fit my car. I'd like to see one actually made to fit my car.

Oh also, and for sure because I want it and forgot to get it, the fast acting iat and breakout harness. I need those both.

I'll look at the site and see what else.

Ok maybe a lower honeycomb grill. Small holes. That would be cool to see in person.

#6 ·
Id like a splitter with a leveling kit! Maybe you can help me install it and Ill buy you a beer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.