LS1GTO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

We are here....

9K views 199 replies 35 participants last post by  GTPprix 
#1 ·
Didn't know if anyone else had made it in or not, already 5 or 6 04-05's here. If anyone want to hook up for some BSing or whatever we are in a Barbados Blue with Chrome wheels and Indiana tag "Monaro". Come over and say hi!!!

#2 ·
Where are u guys gonna hang out tommorow oround 4pm...

#3 ·
Damm I am jealous, I still have a day of work to go and my car is packed and ready...

#10 ·
I was wondering when we'd get the first "field" reports.

I have done everything I need to, to my car sans clean the engine compartment, but I have not even looked at my car since Saturday. :(

So I have a feeling I'll simply bring the Grand Prix.

#11 ·
CMNTMXR57 said:
I was wondering when we'd get the first "field" reports.

I have done everything I need to, to my car sans clean the engine compartment, but I have not even looked at my car since Saturday. :(

So I have a feeling I'll simply bring the Grand Prix.
Wimp.
Bring the GTO. What is with all ya'll backing out and taking your daily drivers?

My car is packed and ready. I just got to throw some cloths in a bag and some cat food on the floor.

#12 ·
Because;

A) I haven't even looked at the car as I've had a few other priorities as of late. Be thankful I'm even coming. Susie's trying to talk me out of it with the new house and such, but I've been sticking to my guns.

B) I won't even get down there till late Friday night, so I'd only end up showing it Saturday anyway.

C) It may rain.

D) Since I haven't even looked at it since Saturday, I still have to detail the engine compartment and tighten up my exhaust. I won't get to it tonight cause tonight is a late night at work and I doubt I'll get to it tomorrow, then we leave Friday night.

I had originally wanted to bring the Camaro to the new house which would leave me the entire garage to work on the GTO, but time has not allowed me to do that.

#15 ·
I was just up at the show dropping new Pontiacs off for the display and saw the Bardados blue GTO with the autocross package (Pontiac owned), they also had a black one with the kit and 18in polished wheels.

Saw a yellow 05, a pulse red 04, and a black 04 with Texas plates already in the show area. Any of you guys?

#16 ·
This morning we were out back washing the car, and we will be going on the daniel boone/winery cruise from 12:30-4:00. After that we're not sure. We will probably be hanging out outside tonight by the car (if it ever cools down) I think there is a Ames reception tonight we will probably go to too.

#18 ·
sccaGTO said:
:banghead: If the person I'm supposed to meet will hurry up & get here, I'd be on my way. Hurry up, man.I want to see that BBM GTO w/SAP. Sounds cool as hell.

I'll bring my digital camera when I go up there later today. I forgot to mention that it has a totally different "autocross" rear bumper than what comes with the 05 kit. Look to me like its a protoype or something. Oh it also has the 18in wheels on it too!

#22 ·
I am hoping to make it down to St. Louis on friday. Looking forward to finally talking to some other new GOAT owners.

#23 ·
bargh.. ok so what do i get for registering? and what is the total registration fee. i am not a member of GTOAA or whatever....

#24 ·
where are you guys gonna be at from 4.00 to 7.00pm i wanna stop by?

#25 ·
THIS JUST IN......... Saw quite a few 04s with New Mexico plates, and saw a red Arrowhead Performance edition with Florida plates. Anyone?

#26 ·
We are going to be sitting outside having a few brews....Sitting in front of the Barbados blue with crome wheels. Come on out and have a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.