LS1GTO.com Forums banner

461 - 480 of 506 Posts

·
I'm a steamroller of truth...
1,857 Posts
I will start a new thread for the shirts and obtain everyone's sizing. Keep your eyes open for it! :wiggle:
Soooooo......WHERE is this INFAMOUS thread at?!?? :popcorn2:

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
801 Posts
the more x's the better for my tshirt.

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Soooooo......WHERE is this INFAMOUS thread at?!?? :popcorn2:
The owner of my company was in town this week, so let's just say I was preoccupied all week and didn't have time to put it together. I'll have it up this weekend...promise!!!!

the more x's the better for my tshirt.
LOL...I'll make a new thread and get everyone's sizes there. ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
So any info on the cruise route yet? What area is it gonna cover and about how long is it gonna be? And for those of us who are not staying at the GTO Station Hotel, is that going to be the meet spot before the cruise? Sorry for all the questions but can you tell I'm getting a little anxious and can't wait for this weekend to get here? :turbonaug

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
The organizer of the shiftlight programming is Missing in action so I contacted Chris today to see if he would break his rule of 60 days in advance. He is willing to fly into town if we offest the airfare, and hotel and his lost revenue. What that equates to is 50 people wanting to have their gauges changes and shift light turned on. People we are going to Vegas to gamble and have a good time. What is an extra $150. Here is the Kicker, we must have it all done by the end of the week so lets get it started. Paypal info will be available shortly and all money returned if we dont meet 50.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4729165#post4729165

·
EddieZ
1,061 Posts
Geez, I just recently got my Goat and it looks like I'm gonna be one of the only stockers at this thing. Trying to find some quick bolt-ons but all $ is going to the run. Ugh. Hoping to find some modding tips while I'm there so no prob.

·
Gran Turismo Omologato
593 Posts
Geez, I just recently got my Goat and it looks like I'm gonna be one of the only stockers at this thing. Trying to find some quick bolt-ons but all $ is going to the run. Ugh. Hoping to find some modding tips while I'm there so no prob.
Mine is stock!!!

·
Yes, that's my real name...
4,201 Posts
that whine is just my power steering unit going out.....so ah....wanna race?

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
You might want to post a google pinpoint map of where we're all meeting at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway? Last year we had 2 groups in the parking lot about 1/2 mile from each other. Hopefully this year, we'll be able to see 100+ GTOs! Just a suggestion.

·
Ryan
221 Posts
A map would be good... then i can add it to my phone list too
some one hook that up please

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #475 (Edited)
You might want to post a google pinpoint map of where we're all meeting at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway? Last year we had 2 groups in the parking lot about 1/2 mile from each other. Hopefully this year, we'll be able to see 100+ GTOs! Just a suggestion.
A map would be good... then i can add it to my phone list too
some one hook that up please
Done! See my first post. ;)

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
Well that doesn't help much. Throw up a satellite image with a pinpoint of the parking lot you want everyone to park in. I think there's about 20 parking lots up there!

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Well that doesn't help much. Throw up a satellite image with a pinpoint of the parking lot you want everyone to park in. I think there's about 20 parking lots up there!
Who said parking lot? I said Drag Pits. Last time I checked there was only 1 of those. ;) Can't miss it dude.

·
& then some.....
23 Posts
In exactly 7 days from now..... My Goat'll be full of fuel and sporting a new wheel / tire combo...& I'll have a big friggin' grin on my face! I'm lookin forward to meeting everybody!!

Brian

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
In exactly 7 days from now..... My Goat'll be full of fuel and sporting a new wheel / tire combo...& I'll have a big friggin' grin on my face! I'm lookin forward to meeting everybody!!

Brian
No better way to show off the new stuff! :D

Can't wait for these 7 days to pass haha.

So first meeting point is (Show 'N Shine - 5-7pm @ LVMS Drag Strip Pits )
Correct! :wiggle:

461 - 480 of 506 Posts