LS1GTO.com Forums banner

481 - 500 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway website and noticed that they are having a test 'n tune from 5-7 and then midnight drags from 9pm-1am. Are we going to have a special area set aside for us ? I also saw that on the Supras Invade Las Vegas website that they are going to be at the track from around 1pm on. Did we ever get anything worked out with them? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just super excited for this to finally happen.

·
Yes, that's my real name...
4,201 Posts
supras are f'ing fast as hell!!

our show and shine last year made theirs look like a kmart parking lot...

they were second floor of the parking structure of the Luxor...we were in the infield of the NASCAR track!! LOL!!!
those guys are cool though I went to both Show and Shines..

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
700 mile trip to Knoxville twice.
And no issues?

I was on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway website and noticed that they are having a test 'n tune from 5-7 and then midnight drags from 9pm-1am. Are we going to have a special area set aside for us ? I also saw that on the Supras Invade Las Vegas website that they are going to be at the track from around 1pm on. Did we ever get anything worked out with them? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just super excited for this to finally happen.
Yes, Supra invasion will be there just like they were last year. Keith Hart is the organizer of that event and a buddy of mine. If you guys wanna go against any of them lemme know and I'll try to set it up for you.

For the Show N Shine we will have our own section in the pits cordoned off for us. :)

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Boost A Pump short and that was it. Just kept fuses handy until I got home and found the bare wire.

Locally I have had my axle bolts back out, that was fun. Good thing was I was only goin 20mph when it happend and ordered new bolts and tq all of them down.
Not too shabby! You might wanna bring those extra fuses again and possibly a small tool set just to be safe.

Good luck on your journey! :pimp:

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
New Saturday Cruise Start Time!!!

Hey fellow GoatRun attendees,

Please be advised of the new start time for Saturday's Cruise!!

8:30AM SHARP!!!

I know I know, that's way too early for most of you/us (myself included). After much consideration, we just want to make sure that the following events (BBQ & Drag Racing) are on time. Also this gives us more time for photo ops.

So please make note of the new 8:30am early morning start time.

Thanks,
GR08

·
Gran Turismo Omologato
593 Posts
Hey fellow GoatRun attendees,

Please be advised of the new start time for Saturday's Cruise!!

8:30AM SHARP!!!

I know I know, that's way too early for most of you/us (myself included). After much consideration, we just want to make sure that the following events (BBQ & Drag Racing) are on time. Also this gives us more time for photo ops.

So please make note of the new 8:30am early morning start time.

Thanks,
GR08
Grrrrrr!!! Not OK.....

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
This show and shine from 5-7PM.

Is the 7PM a hard set time, or could it turn into 8 or 9?

Also is the dinner location afterwords decided?

I'm at the office till 6, so it would be about 7ish before I got to the track.

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
This show and shine from 5-7PM.

Is the 7PM a hard set time, or could it turn into 8 or 9?

Also is the dinner location afterwords decided?

I'm at the office till 6, so it would be about 7ish before I got to the track.
I'm sure we will be there after 7pm.

But this year the primary focus HAS and WILL be according to the set schedule...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
My friends GF who's comin wit us has to work friday AM.... so she's gona fly down then just drive back wit us. the problem is her flight gets in at 6pm friday...... she got all mad that i mentioned getting a shuttle to the hotel so i guess she's gota take a taxi to LVMS..... lol

·
Not Just The Car!
1,293 Posts
My friends GF who's comin wit us has to work friday AM.... so she's gona fly down then just drive back wit us. the problem is her flight gets in at 6pm friday...... she got all mad that i mentioned getting a shuttle to the hotel so i guess she's gota take a taxi to LVMS..... lol
Tell her thats quite a ride. Its gonna be expensive.

481 - 500 of 506 Posts