LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Good to finally be here. I will be everyone's contact for all your GTO parts needs.

As an introduction, we've been in the parts business for over 30 years now. Up in 2013 we've been in business as Performance Years selling restoration parts for 60s and 70s Pontiacs. Little did we know that the 04-06 GTOs presented itself to us as a market in need of quality parts/service and reasonable prices. GTOG8TA.com was born to serve the late model Pontiac GM market.

Over the past year, we have developed and released several key reproduction items that were vastly needed in the GTO market. Such items, include arrowheads, SAP grilles, fender emblems, lift supports and much more!

We are also a distributor of many of the most well known aftermarket brands including Pypes Exhaust, UMI, Vararam, Procharger, Whiteline, and Super Pro just to name a few.

Whatever you need for your Pontiac GTO, we will help you. Feel free to PM me anytime or visit our website and contact us.

I look forward to helping you guys out here on the forums in the near future.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,811 Posts
Glad to see you guys getting sponsorship here. Been a Performance Years customer for a long time. I know ya'll were hoping to get more late model traffic over there but you should do well here.

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Glad to see you guys getting sponsorship here. Been a Performance Years customer for a long time. I know ya'll were hoping to get more late model traffic over there but you should do well here.
That's the plan. Just wasn't working out as planned. Happy to be here and share our products and info with everyone.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congratulations, I've spent many a paycheck at Performance Years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts