LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
formerly Farsighted770
1,692 Posts
hey, he finally figured out how to be a sponsor! yay...

checked out his website/forum, seems to care about the tuning process and having the customers involvement, which to me is real cool.

Welcome.

·
JHEZ GOAT
728 Posts
Congrats Mike! It is well deserved.
Great guy and an awesome tuner.The guy can do it all.

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
What part of Ohio is he located in? We come up from time to time to visit my parents in Lorain (by cleveland)and the Wife grandparents in columbus. Would like to checkout the shop.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Mike's in the Dayton area. I've known him quite a while from the Buckeye Goats board and in person. He a very bright, honest and hardworking fellow. I hear good things about his shifter mod and he now has a load dyno to do a thorough job tuning cars in western / central Ohio. His personal GTO is a monster.

·
Omertà
5,320 Posts
Congrats Mike!!!

Now get out there and peddle that merchandise!!!:turbonaug

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Thanks Mike I will have to do a driveby next time were in town. Plan on bringing the car up next year to get few runs in with the family. With Jegs and Summit so close a dyno run would be icing on the cake;)

·
Grumpy Bastage
2,292 Posts
Congrats Mike.

I second everything mistermike has said, Mike is a good guy, stands by his work, and won't do you wrong. Glad to see him become a sponsor.

Mike's personal car on the new dyno...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks guys!
I'm glad to finally be a sponsor.

And yes, I'm working on the shifters. Machine shops around here just want to take their sweet time with everything.

·
a Goat is not a Boat
103 Posts
Well, good scotch takes 10 years minimum, hopefully its not that long ;)

Interested in how the new one works out!

·
buckeyegoats.com
599 Posts
Congrats Mike.

I second everything mistermike has said, Mike is a good guy, stands by his work, and won't do you wrong. Glad to see him become a sponsor.

Mike's personal car on the new dyno...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3_FchsHIQ
I think it's only fair to say those were extremely hot dyno runs :) The next morning it was over 800/800 on low boost :turbonaug:turbonaug

Oh ya, congrats Mike!

·
Owns a slow GTO
6,708 Posts
This is awesome news! Mike is a great guy and genuinely loves to help this community. The Proxses modified MGW shifter is one of my favorite mods I've done to my car, and he's given me lots of good advice about brakes and supercharging, although I was too drunk in Woodward to remember half of it. lol.

Hey...any chance you still have one of those Maggie OTR's available? :secret:

·
lol
15,320 Posts
Welcome Mike.

+1 to everything else said in this thread, Mike is the man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts