LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I recently ordered a set of Weld Wheels to fit my GForce 9" rear setup. They're 15x10 5x120mm 7.5" BS requiring SHANK LUG NUTS, and I pulled the wheels out of the box and noticed they were conical seat. Is this a mistake on my part or am I missing something? Part number was 71MB-510N75C. Website says 15" wheels require Shank Lugs, but mine didn't mate up.

Thanks in advance.

·
Worthless reject member
40,745 Posts
My 15" welds are shank, but i purchased them before they offered the RTS in 5 x 120 bolt pattern. My front runner 17x5.5 and front street 17x8s are both conical, and also both 5 x 120.

I would call weld just to make absolutely sure. Reason being once you mount or fit them, they're yours, can't return them because "oops wrong part".. so make absolutely sure before you do.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 15" welds are shank, but i purchased them before they offered the RTS in 5 x 120 bolt pattern. My front runner 17x5.5 and front street 17x8s are both conical, and also both 5 x 120.

I would call weld just to make absolutely sure. Reason being once you mount or fit them, they're yours, can't return them because "oops wrong part".. so make absolutely sure before you do.
Sounds good. I called them and confirmed and discovered that they have no availability for Shank 15s at this time, so I went and ordered front and backs from racestar in the meantime. Saved a lot of money, too. I'll be ordering the Welds again once this Covid mess starts to clear.. If ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts