LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now normally I'm a "Chrome goes on dark cars, no exceptions" kinda guy, but ever since I saw my first GTO mule way back when I've always wanted the showcar/autocross wheels. Being they are just different enough from stock for keen people to notice, I figure they will fit nicely in my semi-sleeper theme. I ordered these wheels through JHP in Aus and let me tell you, Geoff was an absolute pleasure to deal with, he responded promptly and answered all my questions thoroughly. On top of it the price even with shipping was a STEAL for OEM spec, perfect fitting 18" wheels, I highly recommend JHP for anyone looking to get some Holden wheels :)

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
I really like those rims.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTO Centers :) Gotta make it look right :)

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeff,

SLP Sells those really cheap actually :)

·
Upstairs in the basement
396 Posts
GTPprix said:
Jeff,

SLP Sells those really cheap actually :)

Yeah, I know, I just got their new catalog pack in the mail the other day and saw them on the cover. However the part number listed doesnt come up on their site and the wheels arent listed online that I can find by browsing. That was just the first quick pic that I could find to post.

Any idea how much they want for them? LOL I am like 30 minutes from their place here in NJ, but I know that they dont usually sell ANYTHING cheap :gr_jest:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
in the advertisement in the back of HPP, SLP has an add. it says they are or will be selling a set of 18" rims for the GTO . $1199.95. if anybody wants i can i scan and post the the add.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Shag Finger said:
I want these.....

I like them too but want to stay @ 17 if i can.
Any idea on $$$$$ and part #
P.M. Me thanks

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeff, yup 1199 which isnt bad for OE quality 18's :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts