LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back story: as some of you know my wife crashed my GTO well over a month ago 11k worth. since they didnt total it, i'm just going to mod the hell out of it cause as we all know it wont be worth a damn anyway. since i refuse to a that big of a loose on it i'll keep it till either i die or they have to total it aka finds a stronger pole to hit:punch:

the rear seats are going first. i have black suede on the doors ( yes mine has came unglued in places ). you guys think it would look stupid if i used suede up the back, and stilll used cloth on the bottom. or try for suede on the bottom aswell ?

just try'in to think outside teh box, i could even get a GTO 6.0 emblem embroidered on the center or is it overkill if some of your eyes. To me it would be borderline without seeing it :shrug: ideas? anyone want one?

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
How about crushed velour? :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04redgto said:
just strip it all seats and panels!!
not going that far, it will be the a sleeper fron hell. so the stocks fronts atleast need to stay

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Do you care about having back seats? Get the rear seat delete kit. I just looked into it and it seems like an intresting idea. unless you don't mind the small trunks that we have

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jamesbiz said:
Do you care about having back seats? Get the rear seat delete kit. I just looked into it and it seems like an intresting idea. unless you don't mind the small trunks that we have
thats what i was talking about, but making my own using suede with some embroidery possible. i know i can make one well under $150

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Strip it all out, racing buckets, weld in a cage, aluminum dash and door skins, etc..... ;)

I can't wait till I can talk myself into that.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
sounds like a plan to me lol how much would something like that cost. i'm not sure what color interior you got but you should definetly talk to the guy with the rotten milk that blew up in his car. he might need some of the parts your taking out lol

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jamesbiz said:
but how much is your time worth?
the first one couldnt take longer than a hour or two. after that it would take me longer to find a box than to cement and staple fabric to wood

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this all leading up to a 6 point cage. the only thing that will be holding that up it is weither of not i should move the gas tank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts