LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Awesome stuff. Nice

Wife was just cruising. Got to tell her to smash that throttle. ;)
my 15 year old (car crazy) kid and his friend was with her. He kept telling her to get on it but she’s too scared to. She hears us talking about how fast it is and she’s frightened of it. I barely got her to drive it. She actually likes the car now though. She didn’t realize how nice of a car it really is. And it’s not loud at all. She just hates how it smells (not cats and having a cam). It barely smells but it’s pretty much impossible to not have even a slight smell if you have no cats. That’s my next project, putting a high flow cat on, adding a small muffler at the tail pipe and then making a bypass for it all.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I watched all your videos cringing thinking a mustang would come tearing through leaving behind a path of carnage.

·
GR-RRR!
4,403 Posts
I watched all your videos cringing thinking a mustang would come tearing through leaving behind a path of carnage.
Or a silver GTO would be leaving a parking lot, try to peel out, fishtail wildly and end up in a ditch against a large tree.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I know. You can’t tell but I kept looking back to make sure.

seriously tho, we go to car meets here in town often and it always gets ruined by an idiot in a obnoxiously loud mustang that’s making hits, burnouts or donuts. It’s so stupid. They make the exhaust straight pipe because they can’t afford to do anything else, make it so loud it hurts everyone’s ears...then act stupid. Annoying

·
Premium Member
35,702 Posts
BR!AAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAWHAAAAA!AAAAAA

lets take out that crowd of womenz n childrenz

crap there's a curb in th3 wayz

POW

Kinna like gto's back in 2010 when they still roamed free b4 they went on the endangered list.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts