LS1GTO Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Well, like I said in the other thread, I wanted this to be an LS1GTO.com thing. I had hoped to plan all the events and the charity thing here. As it is, Sarge has not contacted me outside this forum and I have no idea what he's planning. If it's not going to be an LS1GTO thing with all the hype and fun here, then it's really not worth my while. It'll cost me a couple thousand to make this trip and take the time off.

As of now, I have no idea if Sarge will even be there. I'd love to meet the rest of you guys, but as it is, at best, we'd have Thursday night together before I'd have to leave. And if I don't know if Sarge is going to be there, and if I don't know whether they're going to let us have grudge matches between the bracket rounds, and if I don't know if anyone's actually interested in the charity thing, then I've got better things to do.

Seriously, I was going to finalize the plans this week, but now Sarge has gone and done his DQ/DG thing, and I don't know what to do except save a couple thousand bucks.

Padre

Yeah, DY is skeered of Ol' Yeller........you want some, Priest?!?! :burnout:

Dbluegoat said:
guys sarge never said he would not be at the Nats.....the guy is probably busy and is taking a few days off from the board cause the mustang trolls got to him.......don't ass_u_me stuff.
ass_u_me is a matter of timing. As Padre says, it is all in the planing and there is a lot of money to be spent to make it happen. Kind of like planing a wedding and the bride dissapears for a few days and turns up in Vegas. Makes it hard to show up at the alter.

Sgt went AWOL at precisly the wrong moment.

HRJ said:
Yeah, DY is skeered of Ol' Yeller........you want some, Priest?!?! :burnout:

Like a beagle barking at a german shepard :p

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Padre If racing you is the only way you can make it Ill run ya with my Stocker.It would be worth it. I need you there to Bless Christine. So please bring some Holy Water.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.