LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Turkeyhawk
832 Posts
You need to be there yourself so we cold hang out, drink some adult beverages, and get in trouble in a stolen golf cart. I am about to leave to drive up, I'll send you some updates after I get there.

Todd

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Crap, nice time Pete...
Its supercharged and only 2MPH faster than a tuned G8.. something is fiiiishy LOL As far as the group sitting aroudn updating/screwing around on the internet... That group is long gone sadly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Went up and watched the autocross at the Wilton Mall today, only had my cell phone- so Ill try upoloading some videos - it is just slow, here are a few pics.

·
Suspension Guru
7,700 Posts
Its supercharged and only 2MPH faster than a tuned G8.. something is fiiiishy LOL As far as the group sitting aroudn updating/screwing around on the internet... That group is long gone sadly.
it was hot as hell at the track, not ideal by any means, but we ran a 12.7 in it still running the stock tires/converter ect.

I think it will be a low 12 high 11 car as it sits right now, maybe more with some massaging.

·
Administrator
9,488 Posts
it was hot as hell at the track, not ideal by any means, but we ran a 12.7 in it still running the stock tires/converter ect.

I think it will be a low 12 high 11 car as it sits right now, maybe more with some massaging.
Rob -- good point, the temperature at the track was ~90-92 and it was humid as hell.

Plus, that run that I posted wasn't his best time, it just had Black Devil in it too... lol.

·
Administrator
9,488 Posts
I'll be posting up some pictures and videos later. I have like 100 pics from the Nats and a bunch of video from both Lebanon Valley as well as the Auto-X event.

·
Suspension Guru
7,700 Posts
I'll be posting up some pictures and videos later. I have like 100 pics from the Nats and a bunch of video from both Lebanon Valley as well as the Auto-X event.
I would like to see the vid from the autox,

I'm still surprised with all the beating i gave my car this weekend, that my diff still held together, on Wednesday night we were not sure if we'd be able to run at the track, but i figured if it were going to break, it would break at the strip.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts