I went to they dyno today. The results were ok, but not outstanding. We made 2-3 pulls all within 1-1.5hp of eachother. I know I need a tune now. The mailoder tune is not cutting it. It was rich as hell on the dyno. I need my exhaust as well. I don't think the stocker is up to the task. I have a K&N filter on, but I would like to put my CS tube on as well. Anyway, here are the results. 381rwhp and 353.1rwtq. I overlayed the new graph with the old one. You can see how the new hp graph is rich as heck in the bottom part of the power band. AFR's are very conservative. It stayed around 12.0-11.8 through the entire pull and twords redline dipped down to 11.6. Here is the chart.