LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF and I are going to West Palm for the wknd and I was wondering what you guys suggest doing while we are there? I was thinking about going to the Ragtop Museum with all the old cars. Anything else? Whats a nice shopping area around there, because I know the GF wants to shop.

Any suggestions/reccomendations please chime in!

·
keep it simple
2,098 Posts
Go over the bridge to Pam Beach and bring lots of money. Worth Ave is where the rich and famous spend their millions.

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
Yo mick if you are coming down here for the weekend give me a call, i can guide you around that area my family is up in north palm.

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
Gardens Mall up by PGA is good, sorta like International Mall in Tampa on steroids, but if she is true big budget, Worth Avenue on PB Island buddy.
Rodeo Drive meets the Manificant Mile!
My dad lives up in Jupiter, and I love visiting to see how the other half live...
Stay outta Riviera Beach, most of WPB and unless you love traffic, don't go south!

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
Oh, have lunch and walk the docks at Sailfish Marina if ya like boats.
The Brass Ring pub is rather unique dive with awesome wings...
Jupiter Inlet park is beautiful, if ya like lighthouses, the restored one in Jupiter is a stunning Fresnel lense monster, fully operational.
Golf PGA National...
Sportfish...charter a big rig outta Sailfish Marina. $1k (with tips and live bait) day well spent.
Loxachatchee and the coastal parks off US 1 are nice too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts