LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GM-Whore
373 Posts
Nice, got any info about the process, and what did you use to polish afterwards? Did you get ALL the orange peal? Tell me more!

You did the whole car? How long did it take you?

looking good man

·
Yeah I'm a band geek...
48 Posts
wow that looks awsome i hope mine looks half as good with a claybar and polish

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Very clean.

·
Poor College Student
1,642 Posts
WOW !!!!!! that looks really good you need to make a thread on the whole process that you done and post the link in here looks hella good man I wish I could do this good of a job with mine

·
Registered
112 Posts
I looked at these pics and read your other thread. Then I went out and looked at my '05 PBM. I looked at your pics again. I looked at my '05 PBM again. Then I cried for an hour. That is all.

·
1 of 40,757
6,419 Posts
Look awesome! There's enough clear on our cars to wetsand?

The rear left of my car was repainted and the clear is way too thick compared to the rest of the car. Looks really dark at certain times of the day. Think I can cut it in half? lol.

·
GTO no more :(
94 Posts
I looked at these pics and read your other thread. Then I went out and looked at my '05 PBM. I looked at your pics again. I looked at my '05 PBM again. Then I cried for an hour. That is all.
Agreed!!

Before I took delivery of mine, I sent it to the body shop to have "wetsanded" and buffed. It looks a hell of a lot better but NOTHING like that. Good F'n Job, I only wish I had the patience, and not to mention, cojones, to do that.

·
1 of 1,014
2,126 Posts
That looks fantastic!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts